Setting up a game parlor - some queries

hi to all

thanks everyone for making my last post so successfull that my boss made me to get 2 ps3.

thanks to all.

now i have some more doubts which i would like to get help from you.

First i am trying to make a game parlor.
So my first question is that a)should i make only console type game parlorb)should i make pc based game parlor
c)should i make mixed game parlor which consist of both xbox360 and ps3.

for console option i would like to know will lcd 32 inch of sansui will be sufficent and as my dad is arranging it for me.they are of sansui brand but they will work fine for me as i saving a lot in lcd.

second question-i got someone in singapore who is ready to send console which are defined as

1)xbox 360 with 120 gb hard disk (old model) without warranty for 11k
2)ps3 60 gb ntsc model for 15k and this too without warranty.

so my question is should i take this option or should i go for indian warranty which is going to expensive then this.

third question - for setting up pc games machines does any one have contact in nvidia or ati so i can get sponsors or franchise for which i can pay royality to them so i dont have to purchase whole thing (this is just idea i have)

fourth question-any good idea where i can get 10 xbox360 in whole sale in newdelhi .any good contacts will help.

please note that i am not limited to any budget as this is sponsore by my dad but atleast wanted to some reliable things for my game parlor.

i would be very thankful to everyone who can give me there suggestion.

Go for a mixed one , as I used to go to a mixed gaming parlor , it always used to be full and crowded with gamers day and night.

Also you can go for a gaming cum internet cafe. :hap2:

hi,

thanks for your reply

i just wanted to know how to tie up with xbox as i am being trying to get in touch with redington but they say they will only provide the stuff on the price and they dont have any brand stuff

can anyone provide me the phone number for the following details please

i came to know now days amd and asus are setting up the gaming parlor so can anyone provide me there number

and yeah more suggestion and i want also phone number who can provide the xbox360 dealer and playstation 3.for branding i got airtel so i can promote there dth as cricket match and sansui for lcd offical..

:tongue:

help always provided

ReekingArchvile said:
Where are you opening up?
If budget is no constraint y not official cafes with valve,xbox tie ups and better branding

Let me know where your cafe will be , if in Delhi. :)

Also as for your Xbox 360's.. You can get them from a shop called Electronic Zone in Palika Bazar. They do give decent prices. Especially when you'll be buying 10 pieces. Your gonna get good discount. :D

sickizblank said:
Let me know where your cafe will be , if in Delhi. :)

Also as for your Xbox 360's.. You can get them from a shop called Electronic Zone in Palika Bazar. They do give decent prices. Especially when you'll be buying 10 pieces. Your gonna get good discount. :D

hey thnaks a lot /...

as for delhi i dont haveplans atleast till diwali...
and does this shop.. provide warranty that will be supported by microsoft.

thanks

more suggestion will be welcome..thanks

hi anshul,

where do you intend to setup the game parlor, i'm planning to set one too, looking around for various ideas, any help in this regard will be very helpfull and more over i'm a creative designer in the field of visual merchandising,rigging,props,wall art,in house and exterior art forms. Do let me know if you need any help regarding the same.

1. Have a mixed one.

2. Keep gaming your focus. Internet cafe's have a lot of problems like noting down the details of the people surfing. Besides, with gaming guys come back and sit for long hours. Much better for revenue's as compared to that lone person who might just be there for checking his email, unnecessarily, screwing up that 10th spot of a clan match.

3. Hosting cricket matches need permissions and you have to pay a royalty to the TV channel, in the event of a raid your gear will get confiscated. I have seen that happen real time.

4. When gamers game for longs hours, they generally like to eat there.

a. Use spill proof keyboards.

b. Keep a water filter within the premises.

5. Keep a huge whiteboard or achievement board, to show the top gamers of the week. And give the top gamers of the month or week, some free extra playtime. It will keep them motivated and free is always good ;).

anshul_coolguy said:
hi to all

So my first question is that a)should i make only console type game parlorb)should i make pc based game parlor

c)should i make mixed game parlor which consist of both xbox360 and ps3.

go for mixed one to get the reach a wide variety of customers

for console option i would like to know will lcd 32 inch of sansui will be sufficent and as my dad is arranging it for me.they are of sansui brand but they will work fine for me as i saving a lot in lcd.

Its OK, you can go for it

second question-i got someone in singapore who is ready to send console which are defined as

1)xbox 360 with 120 gb hard disk (old model) without warranty for 11k

2)ps3 60 gb ntsc model for 15k and this too without warranty.

so my question is should i take this option or should i go for indian warranty which is going to expensive then this.

Get the Indian warranty one - don't hesitate to pay extra,support will be necessary as consoles will be used for day-night

third question - for setting up pc games machines does any one have contact in nvidia or ati so i can get sponsors or franchise for which i can pay royality to them so i dont have to purchase whole thing (this is just idea i have)

There is a thread of list of all the authorized distributors of hardware companies in India, I think it is by Lora Nemesis. Check the TE forum

fourth question-any good idea where i can get 10 xbox360 in whole sale in newdelhi .any good contacts will help.

Check with gamingindians forum, you will get good discount.You can also contact Prashanth for Xbox360 Jasper arcade(the new model)-check the TE forum for details

please note that i am not limited to any budget as this is sponsore by my dad but atleast wanted to some reliable things for my game parlor.

Lucky guy :hap2:

i would be very thankful to everyone who can give me there suggestion.

I wish all the best for your new endeavor; as a gratitude to the TE community you can arrange some gaming event for TE members once your parlor is launched.:eek:hyeah:

Back