Service apartments or villa in Goa

Charun

Skilled
We are a group of 7 and thinking of booking a 2bhk service apartment or a villa for 5D/4N in the 1st week of December

Friends suggested me not to spend more than 800 per person for staying as most of the time will be spend outside

Budget - we have assumed around 12k-16k max for 4nights

Need your suggestions and also any contacts if you have or if you guyz can find me a good deal

There are many option on sites like goibibo, clear trip, etc which adds to more confusion

There is a villa near candolim beach, opposite Hotel Novotel where we guys stay when we visit Goa. That guy charge around 400-500 per head depending on the season . Place is clean, parking is available.
You'd need to book it atleast a month in advance though, its not available on short notice.
Let me know if you are interested, will share the contact.

There is a villa near candolim beach, opposite Hotel Novotel where we guys stay when we visit Goa. That guy charge around 400-500 per head depending on the season . Place is clean, parking is available.
You'd need to book it atleast a month in advance though, its not available on short notice.
Let me know if you are interested, will share the contact.

Can your share the details with me aswell.

Thanks, will call and enquire

BTW have got one contact named melroy Fernandez and he is a proprietor at Lime Holidays Goa who provides service apartments for rent

Has anyone heard about him and has any review regarding lime holidays?

Back