SensorsView 1.2

dipdude

Skilled

:hap2: tried it, looks neat.

SensorsView is a freeware program that monitors temperature of CPU, motherboard, hard disks, voltages, and fan speeds. This program informs you about critical values of any parameters of your system (e.g. about overheating the processor or a stop of fans). You can set a threshold and correction for each parameter.

Unfortunately, it seems to be giving faulty readings. Here is a screenshot of what it shows on my system:

126 Deg C on my CPU??? And look at what Asus Probe is reporting at the same time. 36 C!! Either I did something wrong or there is a huge bug in SensorsView... Since there is nothing for me to do or set in there, I tend to go with the latter. Uninstalled SensorsView.

Nice Software but it reported my CPU temp as Mobo & vice versa ;)
Neways doesnt matter as we can name the sensors.
Nice customization.

Can we change the default systray temp i want to set it to my cpu temp.
currently its showing my mobo temp in sys tray.

lolz 126C thats mis reporting of temps ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jai said:
Unfortunately, it seems to be giving faulty readings. Here is a screenshot of what it shows on my system:

126 Deg C on my CPU??? And look at what Asus Probe is reporting at the same time. 36 C!! Either I did something wrong or there is a huge bug in SensorsView... Since there is nothing for me to do or set in there, I tend to go with the latter. Uninstalled SensorsView.

Whoa!! 126 ?

its not cpu..its barbecue

Back