Seeeeeikoooooooooooooooo is here !!!!

raptor3624 said:
congratulations on the new watch bro.I too have been longing to buy a new watch for myself and have been checking out the deals but not often.The problem is that the best watch deals are a one day deal.By the time I PM KMD for the quote and he gets back to me(he is so busy he takes 2-3 days just to get back with the quote), the deal is long gone.How long was the watch deal going on for you?
I have been longing for a nice Invicta or a Swiss Legend for quite some time.

HEY BRO.. i had same issue before but then i spoke to pooja who takes care of the quotes she told me that whenever u have deal of the day mention in the subject line DEAL OF THE DAY so he can treat those cases on higghest priority... so that :hap2:

***I always check on inventoryadjusters.com and jomashop.com there are also on Faceboook 1000% authentic and reliable sellers. i had also called them up they also have review on youtube **amazing dealls on watches **always check on their website daily**

thanks a lot for the tip.
anks22402 said:
HEY BRO.. i had same issue before but then i spoke to pooja who takes care of the quotes she told me that whenever u have deal of the day mention in the subject line DEAL OF THE DAY so he can treat those cases on higghest priority... so that :hap2:

***I always check on inventoryadjusters.com and jomashop.com there are also on Faceboook 1000% authentic and reliable sellers. i had also called them up they also have review on youtube **amazing dealls on watches **always check on their website daily**

***yeha i m just waitng for my last watch to come thru kmd .. Fossil Decker Chrono Black .. it was suppose to come earlier... but there is some delay

Back