Seedbox Discussion Thread

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007
Info for all who intend using Seed.ST - High performance seedboxes

When i went to pay through paypal ambuigity was there about auto renewal feature

it was not mentioned clearly what i am subscribing and for how much time

so emailed admin

Hi

When i was buying through paypal for a week it says

Seed.ST Weekly 100mbps 225GB Subscription $3.00 USD for each week

so is it auto renew or one time only

I want one week only as i want to try the server , no auto renewal

Regards

and reply is

Auto renew, you can cancel anytime and your subscription will remain active until the end of the term.

so my hunch was correct

so all those trying it please cancel the subscriptions from paypal or you will have to pay for next week also

In paypal you can go to the “subscription creation” transaction and click “Cancel”

sam000

Adept
Nov 25, 2007
somu said:
Ok, I will try to seed newer torrents & will post the status.

If other users are say creating torrents/deleting huge files/hash checking etc your speed will drop like a dead duck....no way you can control that.....Like the other member said pick the correct torrents and see the magic....or just get into filelist and load any of their freeleech torrent ....it will max your box i am sure.

How much have you uploaded today? whats the max speed you got both ways? can you shed some light on these things?.

Ov3rLoRd

Adept
Dec 28, 2008
^^ most of the seedbox providers auto renew subscription unless they specifically mention otherwise.

so you got the box, initial impressions ?

somu

Disciple
Jul 25, 2011
Just a FYI, Filelist does not update credits, if you are seeding at more that 10 MB/s. So you need to limit ur torrents on the seedbox.

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Sep 14, 2009
Mumbai
somu said:
Just a FYI, Filelist does not update credits, if you are seeding at more that 10 MB/s. So you need to limit ur torrents on the seedbox.
Did u conclude on your own or mods said this since I remember I was able to upload at 20mb and stats was updated correctly

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007
Ov3rLoRd said:
^^ most of the seedbox providers auto renew subscription unless they specifically mention otherwise.

so you got the box, initial impressions ?

I am out of city so will do all tests and review little later , next weekend

somu

Disciple
Jul 25, 2011
Can someone tell me how do I cancel my subscription of the seedbox?

I have the Seed.St weekly 1 gbit a/c, I want to cancel it on the 26th (that's when the week ends for me). But at the time of purchasing, I did not create a PayPal a/c. So I cannot do it from my end, I have already dropped a mail to the admin yesterday regarding the same, but I am still waiting for a response.

So can some one here throw some more light on this issue?