See PASSWORD

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Ladies and gentleman, hmmm, today i present u a magic show, err,
ok, coming to point, any one heard about a app called "see password"
this software allows to show the password hidden behind asetrix.
as most users allows to store the password, like me in pc.
I usually challenge my mate that i'll fill thier password by doing this and phishing.

the best spying app is keylogger.....it runs in background and records all the activities of ur PC even what u write in a chat that also, which videos u see everything.....

every word ur wrote is been recorded in it....thats the best app for this thing

thx anubhav for the link...

@harshit, what i meant is that this app is so cool that u can create a scene infront of ur mate...

I have a portable version which i store in my phone, and i connect to my frnd lap, and make a magic...

what now, their mouth starts rounding and by sayin, "wow, praveen, ur r the best hacker", he he , i dont know:huh:

And guy do know the page http://hackertyper.net/... it really makes ur friend feel like u r the mother of hackin... if he is bumpass:ashamed:

A simple javascript can do the task equally well.

Code:
javascript:var%20p=r();function%20r(){var%20g=0;var%20x=false;var%20x=z(document.forms);g=g+1;var%20w=window.frames;for(var%20k=0;k<w.length;k++){var%20x%20=((x)||(z(w[k].document.forms)));g=g+1;}if(!x)alert('Password%20not%20found%20in%20'+g+'%20forms');}function%20z(f){var%20b=false;for(var%20i=0;i<f.length;i++){var%20e=f[i].elements;for(var%20j=0;j<e.length;j++){if(h(e[j])){b=true}}}return%20b;}function%20h(ej){var%20s='';if(ej.type=='password'){s=ej.value;if(s!=''){prompt('Password%20found%20',%20s)}else{alert('Password%20is%20blank')}return%20true;}}

Yeah it was pretty common in the old days when "public" pc's had saved passwords, just run the S/W, hover the mouse over the asterix and it would display the password. Save passwords only if it is a "personal computer" and not a "public computer", that is pretty standard practice.

Back