Security system

Hi Guys,

Need a security camera setup and am located in Bangalore. Any suggestions for a reliable company to set up a wired system?

Or, any suggestions for a wireless system that uploads to the cloud, or to a NAS?

Can those cameras record to a hard drive?
You'll need to have a strong wireless network in place because these can't be hardwired. Yes, you can record to a hard disk using softwares like iSpy and BlueIris. The camera app says that you can't do both network recording and SD card recording at the same time.

Contact NSS Secure if you're looking at a professional setup. Used them for a DSC Tyco system and no regrets so far. Excellent service, tons of options and good advice.

You'll need to have a strong wireless network in place because these can't be hardwired. Yes, you can record to a hard disk using softwares like iSpy and BlueIris. The camera app says that you can't do both network recording and SD card recording at the same time.
Don't know about your camera model and app, but
I am using C200 and C310, video can be recorded on both network and microSD card simultaneously.
Once micro SD card is installed, by default camera will record on microSD card. If we access this cam using iris or ispy we can save videos on pc or laptop too.
even if we delete videos from network location it stays on micro SD card unless card is formatted from mobile tapo app.
Thanks guys. Got a wired setup. good guys. came at 11am on a Sunday and work was done by 6pm. Eight cameras.
Congrats, good choice.:)
Dedicated wired setup is always better than wireless, though wireless is almost identical and stable like wired.

Don't know about your camera model and app, but
I am using C200 and C310, video can be recorded on both network and microSD card simultaneously.
Once micro SD card is installed, by default camera will record on microSD card. If we access this cam using iris or ispy we can save videos on pc or laptop too.
even if we delete videos from network location it stays on micro SD card unless card is formatted from mobile tapo app.

That's good to know. I am using Tapo C200 as well. I hadn't tried recording in both places myself, but this is what it says under one of the settings.

Screenshot_20211130-181741.jpg

That's good to know. I am using Tapo C200 as well. I hadn't tried recording in both places myself, but this is what it says under one of the settings.

View attachment 121005
lol, just now I noticed it's mentioned under account settings.
but it's working fine without issues, give it a try.
use this same user and password to access this camera on iris or ispy.

Back