Seagate External Harddisk (ST905004EXM101-RK) 500gb 2.0 @ 1943

Order using cod...play on safer side....btw my friend bought something from this site thats why the deal seems ok...

Sent from my LG GW620 using Tapatalk

I got a call from Seventymm, they are telling me to pay for my order.
They will not be using COD
They said, you will have to pay online.
After looking at their FB fan page, i am passing this deal.
people have not even got their items, nor their refunds for the last 1 month.
Would prefer paying 200 extra, but order from a reliable site.

even I got a call from those buggers , they asked me to access the internet and if I face any problem while making they will help me out on the call itself .

I told them that am in traffic and asked them to get a laptop to M.G.Road Mangalore :D

Citibank internet banking was not available with them and also .

After reading the upside post I went to website to check the price but for my luck the item was in my cart without the updated price :D , it was giving some error and was not allowing me to pay , then I went in search of transformers poster , added it to my cart and checkout . Paid 2033 rs for HD :D

check once !

Recieved a call from them this evening, asking me whether i am interested to buy the product. They were speaking as if by giving me a 1000 bucks off coupon, they are doing a great service to me, and that i must buy the item. LOL! Told them that since they have increased the price, am not interested, and as far as the coupon goes, LB gives it for less than them with coupons.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

veer_singh said:
even I got a call from those buggers , they asked me to access the internet and if I face any problem while making they will help me out on the call itself .

I told them that am in traffic and asked them to get a laptop to M.G.Road Mangalore :D

Citibank internet banking was not available with them and also .

After reading the upside post I went to website to check the price but for my luck the item was in my cart without the updated price :D , it was giving some error and was not allowing me to pay , then I went in search of transformers poster , added it to my cart and checkout . Paid 2033 rs for HD :D

check once !

Good for you!

they picked my call and told it will take like 2-3days more , order placed on 29th SEP ,

usually they take around 8-15days for the delivery .

Their CC call center is located beside the busy main road [bangalore]

My friend finally got his 500 GB HDD.
NOTE: VAT PAID bill was not provided, the HDD was hand delivered by an employee from Seventymm.
But still a STEAL DEAL for 1943/-
The free encyclopedia was missing.

Pics below:

2jg49y1.jpg

2e6h6ds.jpg

Back