SE W810i availability?

Hi,
My friend is looking for this particular phone in Mumbai and Thane.
We did ask in few shops and came to know that this phone has been discontinued by SE.

Is there any shop which might have it, in Mumbai?
Otherwise he'll have to for W580i.
-Ashish

Even I was keen on buying a new w810 last month, unfortunately its no longer available and SE has ceased production of this model ages ago.Among the present models which is available don't even come close in terms of features(particularly the cam) the w810 had.Your only hope is to buy a used one.

hemi said:
Even I was keen on buying a new w810 last month, unfortunately its no longer available and SE has ceased production of this model ages ago.Among the present models which is available don't even come close in terms of features(particularly the cam) the w810 had.Your only hope is to buy a used one.

Yes, I own this phone, excellent camera quality, amazing audio, all in all great phone.

The K750i series was really amazing. none of the current phones come close, not even phones in the range of 15 K.

K750i, W800i and W810i...so many mods available.

Neway, thanks for ur i/ps guys. tell me if u know any other SE phone better than W580i under 9K

geek ashish said:
The K750i series was really amazing. none of the current phones come close, not even phones in the range of 15 K.

K750i, W800i and W810i...so many mods available.

Neway, thanks for ur i/ps guys. tell me if u know any other SE phone better than W580i under 9K

well, in ur place i would any day pick up the k790i/k810i. it is got prolly a very gud camera and coupled with the walkman headphones has got pretty gud music capability also.

Back