SE spares

adbanginwar

Disciple
Hi all,

can anyone let me know where i can get sony spares? I have this old W830, i want to repair and need flex cable. any pointers are useful.

PS : i know fone is old, but it was first thing i bought with my first salary. :D

Keyboard port? Do you mean Fastport or keyboard?

If its a Fastport then you just need to solder a new Fastport-A from any Sony Ericsson phone and it should work. Or if possible try getting the Fastport resoldered to the motherboard by any professional.

If its a broken keyboard, then you'll need to purchase a K750 keyboard membrane. Shouldn't be difficult to find as that model was and is quite popular till date.

same problem with me too. i have a t610 with dying battery BST25. i only found chinese fakes on ebay for 350 or so. don't want to take risk of blasting my ears.

6pack said:
don't want to take risk of blasting my ears.

^^ :rofl: :rofl: ^^

@ OP: I think m.khurana here on TE might be able to help. He is very knowledgeable with cellphone repairs and stuff and even helped me sometime back.

RD274 said:
Keyboard port? Do you mean Fastport or keyboard?

If its a Fastport then you just need to solder a new Fastport-A from any Sony Ericsson phone and it should work. Or if possible try getting the Fastport resoldered to the motherboard by any professional.

If its a broken keyboard, then you'll need to purchase a K750 keyboard membrane. Shouldn't be difficult to find as that model was and is quite popular till date.
It's the port on the main board where the keypad is attached(looks like a PCI slot for the phone :) ). Keypad is okay(modular), the fastport is totally different part and that too is okay.

adbanginwar said:
Hi all,

can anyone let me know where i can get sony spares? I have this old W830, i want to repair and need flex cable. any pointers are useful.

PS : i know fone is old, but it was first thing i bought with my first salary. :D

Will update if its available with prices by 3pm...!!!

Sent from my HTC incredible using Tapatak.

Back