Graphic Cards Screen Goes Black While Playing Games

anujgupta

Disciple
Okay, so I've got a weird problem. While [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]playing [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]games[/FONT][/FONT], and noticed certain, my screen will go completely black (like monitor is having no input), and then stay that way. I can still hear sounds, but after a while the same sounds come which we hear at the time of blue screen of death and after that i have to manually press the shut down button on cpu for 5 to 6 seconds.

Now, I've tested this on 4 games. I started seeing it on Amazing Spiderman, GTA 4 and New Medal of Honour
I can easily play Battlefield2 & 3, Dishonored, [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]Max [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]Payne[/FONT][/FONT] 3, Fifa 13 & New NFS Mostwanted etc..without any diffculty

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

System Specs:

Intel i7 860 @2.80 GHz

ASUS P7H55 Motherboard

8GB DDR3 RAM

Graphic Card : AMD Radeon HD 6850

Again, thanks for any help.

how these applications going to help me......

and what can be done to control the overheat issue...
and again same problem is coming in CALL OFF DUTY BLACK OPS 2

i m also attachhing the file of monitoring data from CPUID Software in idle mode

Attachments

• HW Monitor.jpg
    HW Monitor.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 133
this application is just for reading values ,you have to do work to control the overheat issue . Is this image you posted is while playing games or when your pc is idle ? If its a later case then monitor your temp while playing games . Also mention you PSU

your GPU is overheating try to check its temp. When playing games...
I had faced the same problem in past conclusion was GPU overheating because its fan stopped working...

THNX FOR THE REPLY GUYS............

sorry i culdnt reply earlier i was a little busy with office...

regarding the issues i have gup clock and memory clock of my memory card through the software EVGA PRECISION X...

after doing this CALL OFF DUTY BLACK OPS2 works almost fine and GTA 4 IV was running prperly for some time but after that graphics were not coming good now...

i think the problem is with my PSU....?

Back