Scope For elecectrical engineering in India

micheal687

Disciple
Greetings TE people,

This is Micheal687. I have completed my bachelor electrical and electronics engineering this year 2012. but still upto to date i am still struggling to get a job in my own core field. so i have come here to ask guidance about how is the electrical and electronics especially in Chennai and all over India. I am not talking getting myself into a government job but the private companies. Is really there market slowdown or is growing..And is there is any placement cum training institute that i can join.

A tip also will be much more helpful
Thanks in advance

I must say there are jobs in India but either in PSUs which are not easy to get and in Private which pay very less..Now you need to choose what s your priority...if you prefer govt. job and has money for preparation then go to madeasy or IES Academy ad get prepared other wise search a private job of around 10000 bucks and start up with it..Your salary will increase for sure just it will take one or two years to change your destiny..

Do some extra certification in your own field at least try to get into some private company because don't be idle without a job ,then later if you are interviewed in a big company ,they might ask your experiance .

Back