Say Hi To The Nokia E6 !

Here you go mate !

4TBJG.jpg

And this one :

HFN1M.jpg

@techpal : Its actually very surprising to see that kind of a resolution on a small screen ! But have to say i got used to it pretty quick. Its quite comfortable and to my surprise touch and type input is actually very intuitive.

@boogeyman : Thats my dear little russian phone , the just5 CP11 :D You can read my review of the phone here : Just5 CP11 Review

@Dhruv

Can you check which popular apps / games are not supported by E6-00 due to resolution problem? IIRC Angry Birds is one of those...

@Dhruv - how much better is the browser? Overall, is the phone snappy? Also, assuming with the BP4L, battery life is excellent? Thanks.

@Dhruv

Apps - Gravity, Nimbuzz, Skype, Opera, Shazam, SymTorrent, YouTube Downloader, Borg, Kasvopus, TwimGo, LinkedIn, Flowd, WhatsApp :p
Games - Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, NFS

@RVK Thats a long list but Gravity , Nimbuzz , Skype , Opera work great. Shazam is built in so i guess it works well.. didn't try it. More later.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yay... fring + front facing cam = fun video calling :D You can guess i'm very excited about my new toy :p

hQavEl.jpg

Finally, something about the Nokia E6. My sister was cribbing for a phone for some time. So how's the display? How's the browser on Anna?

As per the pictures you have posted, the display looks quite intriguing.

Any high lights. For a total n00b, do you think it would do justice.

Have you tried emails?

Back