Save Our Tigers....

Tigers can learn a thing or 2 from us humans when it comes to "populating" their species :p. Tigers should not shy away from cameras when channels like national geographic channel and discovery try to record their "intimate" sessions.

gforce said:
Watching that tiger cub in the ad put a lump in my throat. He (she?) looked adorable!
Man, sometimes life can be so cruel.

Same thing happened to me... Tears rolled of my eyes after i saw that Ad. How can be humans so cruel ?

We shud do something abt this... Please let us all join and do our part... Lets promote this campaign ::: Save Our Tigers | Home

If it is possible for people to donate, then lets donate to WWF India.
We can contribute here directly :::: WWF India - Donate for tigers

Else if someone is not able to contribute 500 Rs, then lets contribute in the name of TE...
Boond boond se saagar banta hai...

Late on we should not be ashamed to answer when our children ask us "Daddy, what is a tiger ? how did it look like?"

And if we don't act now, then Tigers will be same to them, what dinosaurs are to us!

The Sorcerer said:
Tigers can learn a thing or 2 from us humans when it comes to "populating" their species :p. Tigers should not shy away from cameras when channels like national geographic channel and discovery try to record their "intimate" sessions.

LOL:cool2: Ya ur right..

The Sorcerer said:

hmm.. i had heard there are people who into "those" kind of stuff.

so you are one of 'em.... :p

I spoke to a friend of mine who had been for the tiger census in Karnataka.I was shocked to hear that the figure what govt is telling us all is fake.The real figure is just 769 of them left in India :O :O

I think we all can do something as simple as writing a mail to a popular newspaper. I think this is the least we/you can do for a little cub who's waiting for his mum to return but only hears gunshot to find her dead and die in hunger.

IF you have bigger and brighter ideas. Do it.

You know what.Every Bit of awareness helps.Even a simple letter does a lot.There is simply not enough we can do for the Tigers.We need them.
I for one,dont mind contributing to the SAVE TIGER FUND.

Back