Sandisk Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ranjitpai said:
There are already more than 20 people in the list and KMD has only 20 players. So I guess the 1 piece I backed out for will be going to the 21st person on the list.

@Utsav: Need update on this.

whats the need to hurry so much buddy? in just 5 hours you hav posted twice regarding this :S ,i have updated the first post, also tell kmd that you are taking only one so he should pm the 21st person on the list for payment.

right now i am posting from my college classroom :rofl: , now gotta sign out asap :p

Oh I did not realize that it was only 5 hours ;) .. lost track of time working in office :p

Thanks for the update will let KMD know.

Payment made ... kmd please check your PM for payment details.

have u all got payment details from kmd?? i am 21st in the list and don't want to be d one who'll not receive his clip this time.. :no:

hey i have got the account number but not the branch ifsc ciode etc which is required for neft??? have sent pm to kmd but no reply ?

I got my clip!:clap:

Utsav.. can you edit the thread title to GO.
i can't submit feedback for KMD.
i get an error saying Deal url invalid.

and all thanks to utsav for taking pains to initiate this go!:hap2:

@hackboy89: you were the 22nd on the old list. Roadrippersid 1x2GB was the 21st so he was next up before you.

@cravikum: which bank are u transfering from ?

Got payment confirmation from KMD .. awaiting the shipment!!
:) :) :)

ranjitpai said:
@hackboy89: you were the 22nd on the old list. Roadrippersid 1x2GB was the 21st so he was next up before you.

so it means i'll not be getting a clip.. :S or kmd has spare pieces..
this is just so sad.. :please: i need a clip.. i promised ma gf..

@ ranjitpai i need kmd's hdfcbank a/c details viz the a/c no ,type of account savings/current, branch ifsc code, account benificiary name for transferring funds thru neft thanks in advance

^ Sorry I also have only the HDFC account No ... no other details.

@hackboy89: There is another GO starting for 4GB clip so if you want the 4GB one you can go for it or else wait for someone who is going for a 4GB one to put their 2GB piece for sale ;)

made payment kmd address pmed

ranjitpai said:

@cravikum: which bank are u transfering from ?

Got payment confirmation from KMD .. awaiting the shipment!!
:) :) :)

i had confirmed long back in the thread main thread wasnt updated..:hap2::tongue:

Picked 2 little Clip+ wonders as I call them from the DTDC office. Just couldn't wait till tomorrow noon to get my hands on it, while I can today. Temptation is all it is. Anyways, I thank Utsav for this thread, harryneopotter (guess I got that right!) for the second player and of course KMD for the deal.

Cheers !

congos sagar enjoy!

i had to personally goto the hdfcbank branch today as they did not allow the fund transfer for the last 3 days.

kmd pls give the ifsc branch code and the benificiary name along with the account number as the bankers insist for these details for transferring funds this is the first time i am using neft and learnt it the hard way..

i hope others did not have such a tough time.. what about other banks do they insist on ifsc code and the benificiary name or just the account number will do for NEFT. then i will shift from hdfcbank.

:( KMD hasn't PMed me the tracking no. Dunno if my piece has already shipped or not.
KMD if you read this please update me.

cravikum said:
congos sagar enjoy!

i had to personally goto the hdfcbank branch today as they did not allow the fund transfer for the last 3 days.

kmd pls give the ifsc branch code and the benificiary name along with the account number as the bankers insist for these details for transferring funds this is the first time i am using neft and learnt it the hard way..

i hope others did not have such a tough time.. what about other banks do they insist on ifsc code and the benificiary name or just the account number will do for NEFT. then i will shift from hdfcbank.

for transferring funds to the same bank u wont be needing ifsc code, for example if i have hdfc account in delhi and you hav hdfc acc in bangalore then i can transfer to your acc widout the need of ifsc code (same is true for all the banks) , but in case you have sbi account then to transfer funds from my hdfc acc i will need you branch ifsc code, i guess this IFSC funda is clear to u now :)

Got my shipment no from KMD. The shipment has reached my city and should be expected by tomorrow .. yippee :clap:

@utsav which bank do you use for NEFT??

hdfcbank has a fixed procedure where you have to provide the account number, branch ifsc code, name of account holder and then they verify it, which takes a day and then only they allow you to transfer funds thru NEFT to the other bank account. the procedure is the same even if the other account is a hdfcbank account. i my case they did not verify kmd's hdfcbank account for 3 days so i had to go to branch and sort it out yesterday.

while i was at the branch there was a power cut poor lady was at the ATM and was in the middle of the transaction and her card got gobbled by the machine and she did not get her cash out. the bank ppl expressed helplessness and told her they will get her a new card in 3 days. poor lady was left fuming.

Sad state of service by HDFCBank in mumbai. i know icicibank is worse..

If the A/C you are transferring to is also HDFC then it does not require any details other than the A/C No.

I have had no problems till now from HDFC bank netbanking.

Also ICICI bank allows you to confirm the payee and transfer immediately. How is that worse service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back