Sandisk Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cravikum said:
@utsav which bank do you use for NEFT??
hdfcbank has a fixed procedure where you have to provide the account number, branch ifsc code, name of account holder and then they verify it, which takes a day and then only they allow you to transfer funds thru NEFT to the other bank account. the procedure is the same even if the other account is a hdfcbank account. i my case they did not verify kmd's hdfcbank account for 3 days so i had to go to branch and sort it out yesterday.

while i was at the branch there was a power cut poor lady was at the ATM and was in the middle of the transaction and her card got gobbled by the machine and she did not get her cash out. the bank ppl expressed helplessness and told her they will get her a new card in 3 days. poor lady was left fuming.
Sad state of service by HDFCBank in mumbai. i know icicibank is worse..

i use HDFC and SBI :p , and i guess you messed up somewhere, to transfer to a hdfc acc from ur hdfc acc u need to add a beneficiary by clicking "TRANSFER WITHIN THE BANK" when the option comes. you need to click neft when you transfer to other banks

You don't require IFSC code etc. for transferring from same bank to bank , its only required for other third party banks transfer , like PNB to HSBC etc..

I have the bank a/c details of KMD's HSBC a/c with IFSC code , pm me if u need it. :)

Utsav I forgot the tell KMD about the color when I sent him pm for payment confirmation yesterday, when I placed the order I chose black color , so the color provided will be black only right by KMD as per everyone's order ??

joy, utsav, ranjitpai thanks guys got pm from kmd hes got the payment

so i am also joining the waiting game.

i also have sbi as my main account and hdfcbank account as its an all women branch ;) but well the service is not upto the mark as other hdfcbank branches hmmm

KMD never sends any bill , there should a sticker of TODPHOD somewhere on the box , which states its warranty from KMD. :)

u will have to wait until another GO is started, or check if someone wants to sell their piece.. keep looking in the threads.. i was in ur place just a week ago :p happily ordered one 4Gb just today :hap:

Yeah, just now saw another thread of 4GB but that offer is also closed. I also feel that 4GB @2400/- is a better option.

I still haven't received the Sansa Clip+ nor have I received the tracking no.

Got confirmation from KMD of payment receipt on Sat in afternoon and he said tracking no's will be given the same day in the evening.

He must have forgotten. PM him again for the tracking no.

Also Sunday is a non working day so it might take time for your shipment to arrive in your city.

i deposited cash to kmd few days ago and then pm'ed him but got no reply till now, whether he has received it or when will i get my clip.. :(

don't know when will he be confirming about that..?? plz reply kmd..

I just received my Sansa Clip + 2GB. :clap:

Sound quality is amazing when combined with PL 11 , damn it sounds better than my K810i Sony Ericsson mobile phone. :D

Thanks to Utsav for making this GO thread and KMD for awesome service as usual. :hap2:

Joy :)

received my clip and i'm loving it, so small and cute.. wanna thanx utsav and kmd.. and guys plz tell me how to give and receive feedback coz this thread is invalid as stated by the error.. need itrader rating so that it'll help me in case i wanna buy/sell some stuff..

There is a GO thread started by KMD to source items from US. use that thread to giv itrader rating to kmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back