Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

Guys I am in too........please let me know the final price, i think it would drop to 18 - 18.5k if we bargain sincerely ;)

Also can't we directly talk to foreigner who came to sold all these phones ???

I can create a GO thread... but its a bit risky to buy so much phones together... i mean what if a person gets defected piece? The blame would come on me... If you guys want i can create a go thread... and i would buy one gnex for myself too... or else somebody else can create a GO thread who stays in mumbai and i would just help him to get the 19k per piece deal

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I am in too........please let me know the final price, i think it would drop to 18 - 18.5k if we bargain sincerely ;)

Also can't we directly talk to foreigner who came to sold all these phones ???

I hardly think he would drop the price below 19k... but we can try and convince him :)

- - - Updated - - -

i have to buy white gnexs in few days,if buying at 19k,count me in too,can pm me too

I dont know whether he would sell the white Gnex for 19k or not... would enquire about it...

Hades.;1711847I hardly think he would drop the price below 19k... but we can try and convince him :) [/QUOTE said:
Btw how will u make sure that every single piece is working fine & defect free ???
& More over, what abt shipping ???

Btw how will u make sure that every single piece is working fine & defect free ???
& More over, what abt shipping ???

Opening ten to 20 pieces in front of shopkeeper would involve a lot of risk... to be honest i have never ever created a GO thread before and never ever shipped anything to anyone... If somebody thinks that he can handle such huge GO... you guys can just transfer the money into his account and i would help him to get the 19k per piece deal

Opening ten to 20 pieces in front of shopkeeper would involve a lot of risk... to be honest i have never ever created a GO thread before and never ever shipped anything to anyone... If somebody thinks that he can handle such huge GO... you guys can just transfer the money into his account and i would help him to get the 19k per piece deal

Anyone from Mumbai up for this?

I could have done that and have even negotiated for a better price but I don't have enough networks in my vicinity. If someone can hook me up with a Delhi based imported, I can strike a cheaper deal, including shipping.

Back