1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using
Hey folks

Selling this Galaxy watch 3 that I have around since I’m not using it. It’s the Bluetooth (non LTE version) with GPS, NFC, WiFi, rotating bezel. Will let it go for 3.5k plus 150 shipping. (Original purchase price Rs 25,500 - invoice available)
IMG_8280.jpeg
IMG_8281.jpeg
IMG_8282.jpeg
IMG_8283.jpeg
IMG_8284.jpeg

There are some superficial signs of use but everything works great. Zero scratches on screen, works perfectly and lasts over a day on average on full charge. I have also enabled the ECG and blood pressure on this since it’s really easy to do. Otherwise also tracks everything usual - can take calls on it, sleep tracking, activity, heart rate, stress, breathing etc.

OG box and USB charger included. Has the OG leather strap too. Currently has a glass screen protector installed since day 1 (you may see a small mark but that is the screen protector, not the actual display - can take extra photo after removing screen protector if needed)

Fully functional and last of the Tizen series smartwatches. Compatible with hundreds of watch faces (have installed about 50) and third party apps. Since this is Tizen, it works on both Android and iOS but iOS functionality limited. Best paired with a Galaxy smartphone.

Both @anurag7378 and I are having issues giving feedback for each other.

When we go to leave feedback, there is a section where you select the relevant thread in a drop down. But nothing is coming up in the drop down. Tried leaving feedback on both phone and laptop. (I tried the usual suggestions. put www in the URL, both phone and laptop, and now I've made a post in the same thread just to try and leave feedback again - but no luck)

Can anyone or the mods help? Feedback is such an integral part of the classifieds. We both want to leave positive feedback for each other. Apologies if this is asked in the wrong place and TIA

Both @anurag7378 and I are having issues giving feedback for each other.

When we go to leave feedback, there is a section where you select the relevant thread in a drop down. But nothing is coming up in the drop down. Tried leaving feedback on both phone and laptop. (I tried the usual suggestions. put www in the URL, both phone and laptop, and now I've made a post in the same thread just to try and leave feedback again - but no luck)

Can anyone or the mods help? Feedback is such an integral part of the classifieds. We both want to leave positive feedback for each other. Apologies if this is asked in the wrong place and TIA
ask the buyer to post a response on the thread & then it should appear in drop down.

Back