Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 White - Rs. 36520 Only!!!

Yebhi is as good or bad as snapdeal, flipkart etc but I don't trust their too good to believe deals,.

The last time they had this camera I was eying for a whopping 20,000 off, so I immediately bought and guess what, no deal. They refunded, and blamed one of their vendors for listing wrongly. An easy pass for them but a hassle for a consumer and becomes a credibility and trust issue with deals and honouring what you list.

Its the same with the Galaxy S4, must be an error in their vendor or system and now via a hard to find clause they get away. This is sharp practice, as customers looking for a good deal can purchase elsewhere at the time they purchase from Yebhi, and its a waste of the customers time to deal with a refund and a missed opportunity on a deal on some other website.

Yeah, I don't think Yebhi is some fly-by-night operator. To the people here saying they wanted to earn interest...Seriously? They lose almost 2% of the transaction value as credit card fees.

That's not really true. When a transaction has failed or needs to be refunded, they get a full refund including the merchant fees. So, no, they are not really at a loss.

Irrespective of who is heading the company, it looks very bad when a company advertises something that they cannot fulfill especially given the size of their operations. Unfortunately, a lot of companies detract to using tricks like this to create more buzz. Of course it could be a mistake sometimes but seems improbable on such a highly anticipated product. What people will eventually remember is that Yebhi had the S4 available on opening day at 36.5k. That's what they count on.

Secondly, regarding the refund; Store credit is acceptable when it is a return that has been initiated by the customer for reasons that are not the fault of the company, but it highly unacceptable when the fault lies with the company. They need to fix this. Holding such a large sum of money and forcing customers to buy products from their inventory especially when they have failed to complete an order is poor business ethics. They might still refund the money to most of the customers considering that this is a much larger sum of money. We'll just have to wait and see.

Besides, this is an easy win for anyone that decides to take them to the consumer court.

Also, if your wallet has a balance of say 1000 at yebhi and u want to purchase something for 1500, u cannot use COD for balance 500. U have to pay by cc, net banking only.

This is too weird and have shifted to myntra due to this. Have had other bad experiences in near past with them so I would advise stay away from them.

Very very true. I ordered a jeans from yebhi on cod . Got it and wanted to send it back. But bluedart didnt show delivery for nearly 10 days and I had to wait for 10 days to return it. I complained to yebhi but they said courier company still not delivered your jeans. What bullshit.

Yebhi wallet isn't that bad - I had a cancelled transaction with them, and the money was credited to my wallet, from where it was fairly easy and quick to get the cash back to my CC/

Back