Samsung Galaxy S3 for 24200 on Indiatimes Shopping

I am waiting for a 15% off midnight sale to buy a nexus 4, their site seems to say it is in stock.

Never purchased from them before, how are they?

Even if they have a 15% coupon it's unlikely the Nexus 4 will be included in the list of eligible devices. It's happened often before. It's upto 15% off but generally they never apply it or apply the full 15% discount on premium in-demand products.

I would be super surprised if you did manage to get the coupon working for 15% off on the N4

Even if they have a 15% coupon it's unlikely the Nexus 4 will be included in the list of eligible devices. It's happened often before. It's upto 15% off but generally they never apply it or apply the full 15% discount on premium in-demand products.

I would be super surprised if you did manage to get the coupon working for 15% off on the N4

Surprisingly it was, the day before they had the 10% off and just for testing I tried using it on the N4 and it worked. Was getting the 10% off as advertised but thought of waiting for a 15% off.

Stay away.I just managed to get my nexus 7 3g finally after twenty days and after sending legal.notice . we had ordered it as birthday gift for friend of us.
We'll in advance and bloody India times delivered it well after birthday and they gave all sorts of excuses to make us cancel order.
Worst excuses and super worst experience.

STAY AWAY FROM INDIATIMES SHOPPING

Today's midnight deal. 10% off on mobiles. Code Flash0506.[DOUBLEPOST=1370401611][/DOUBLEPOST]S 3 is @25,300/-. A good price but not a great one. It was dumb of me to miss 24,200 & 23K!!:arghh:

Back