FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 12/256GB Burgundy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. IMO, battery life should be one of the top priorities when people buy phones. Sure, S22U (and many more Android phones) offers plethora of customizations and functionalities that iPhones might not have, but until Samsung gets it right with a better battery life, I am team Apple.

I can trust iPhone 13PM (at 25% battery life) to last for a few hours when I go out and don't get the time to charge. Can't say the same for S22U
Free bump to @Mainak777

This is definitely not the case. I have a 14month old Exynos Note 20, Note9 also exynos, A52s (SD) and Multiple Tab Ss, an iPad, and iPhone XR and don't find any difference in terms of reliability.

I regularly and happily go out with 30% charge on my Note 20 and A52s knowing fully well how long they are going to last.

It's a good deal for a flagship model even if it's used. Just don't forget to carry a powerbank if you want to use it often. Reviews say it's battery life isn't so good. It's why the phone is not so popular battery life wise. Price of new is really high for such battery life. The iPhones fare better.

It's a good deal for a flagship model even if it's used. Just don't forget to carry a powerbank if you want to use it often. Reviews say it's battery life isn't so good. It's why the phone is not so popular battery life wise. Price of new is really high for such battery life. The iPhones fare better.
I am used to 3 hours sot on my iphone xs. Give me something i cant handle :cool:

I have 5 lightning cables. Another in the car. Basically this phone is a desktop

As Ayaskant bro has said above, iPhone's battery life has only become good in the 13 series. I remember my friends facing low battery problems in XS, 11 and even 12 series. And with most Android flagships and even basic starter phones, come with big batteries and fast chargers which solve the issues for most. No problem with iPhones having smaller batteries, but they should at least offer faster charging options, considering one has to already buy a charger separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back