Samsung Galaxy S III - rumors as of now

Dhrubo

Disciple
Purported Samsung Galaxy S III specs revealed - GSMArena.com news

So what are these specs? Well, prepare to get your mind blown. According to our friend, the Galaxy S III will have a
  • Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
  • 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with 32GB built-in.
  • 4.65-inch Super AMOLED III display developed specially for this phone with an odd 1280 x 1024 resolution, which will give it a pixel density of 352-PPI, the highest on a smartphone so far.
  • 10 megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p videos at 60fps.
  • Metal body with 9mm thickness and a 2,250mAh battery.
  • Built-in NFC.

If the rumor holds water this is gonna be one heck of a smartphone, so much so that I have apprehensions calling it a phone. One of the comments on the gsmarena comments section was insightful to say the least :).
In addition to more than 1 Ghz. I think a quad core processor phone should have a fan and heat sink as well. Due to S II owners are having a heating issue depending on the application they are using. I know it may sound crazy putting a fan and hea...

At its present state, I doubt whether it optimally uses even the 2 cores many devices are sporting these days. But that doesn't stop the manufacturers from playing the number game. :)

Why would you need a quad core on your mobile, when you cant even use the full potential of it on most desktops....and 2.0 Ghz, with 1.5GB of ram, this seems to have a betetr config them some of the notebooks available today..

Can it play Crysis????:tongue:

Back