Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

kestrel5915 said:
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Stereo Bluetooth Headset BOX PACK | eBay

Anyone using these or having usage reviews regarding call quality?

I'm using one, it's excellent quality, both calls and music, and the battery lasts like forever. The volume slider is a bit iffy, but it works and i usually just use my phone's side vol controls even when it's in my pocket.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw, i had a friend in the uk buy one from amazon and send it with someone after a search in the local market revealed not a single box was sealed. all the stickers were opened. dunno why. and i'm talking about hundreds of pieces at manish market etc. no proper stores had the damn thing in stock, not even sony.

Even I have the same from DX, but they didn't work with my logitech wireless combo, how come it worked? Are you able to type from keyboard?

Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

webserver2009 said:
this is the best deal so far 25,599 :p

from sulekha ? pls tell me the month of import ? and any issue like yellow tint?

Its my brothers phone. He will be back on Wednesday. Will let you know about the tint as and when he uses it. Manufacture and import month is Aug 2011

Well now, Samsung is really rubbing salt in Indian customer's wounds. Event the old Galaxy S has been upgraded to 2.3.5 in UK and still not firmware update for S2 in India.

Back