FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 128gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight: Apple iPhone launch event was on September 7th 2022 and you went ahead buying this Flip 4 on 9th September 2022 knowing Apple already released the new iPhone series which they do every year, and now selling your Flip 4 to get the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Am I the only one who is scratching my head as to why people would do such stupid things? It's not just you, I have seen a lot of other people doing such kind of things here.

When one has decided to get the iPhone, why would that same person buy a different phone knowing that the new iPhone has already launched and sell it here saying they are selling it to buy the iPhone?

And stop saying it was an impulse buy. People saying this should get themselves checked throughly. Impulse buy is something like standing at the big bazaar checkout counter and getting a adding few dairy milk chocolate or few chewing gums into the cart and not buying a freaking ₹80,000 approx phone just to sell it in couple of days. It's another case if you have loads of unaccounted cash lying around your house, then you might as well buy the Taj Mahal for that matter as an impulse buy.

Note: this rant implies not specifically to you but all the people (including you) who do such kind of things.

Hats off to your impulse. Might I suggest a book by Joseph Bikart : The Art of Decision Making.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-121451_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-121451_Opera.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 92
Hats off to your impulse. Might I suggest a book by Joseph Bikart : The Art of Decision Making.

A song to go by...
Seal Broken!!!

In hand feel is awesome!
Unfolded phone is very slim.
The build quality is on point, perfect heft.
Charging with 25w charger is painfully slow....
Battery drain is very low... Impressive for a Samsung Phone....

View attachment 147287

Had the Flip3 - that line of phone is something... "different"!

the in-hand feel is absolutely beautiful, and these little devices are absolutely amazing tbh!

glws

Being human, we are driven by decisions. Now there are a myriad of colours in each and every one of them. Impulse is just one of the fun ones, which can make or break stuff;)

As a sucker for small one-handed phones, the Flip is one phone which I absolutely love to have, but I've set a hard limit of 30K for any phone that I will ever own new or used. I personally feel, any phone over 30k, the difference in Performance/Camera or any feature it may be becomes too slim that it becomes negligible so the extra money being spent is simply thrown away for something which we cannot weigh any more........................... Having said all that, I think Flip and Fold are two unique devices which are worth the money as they are....err "Unique", So the extra money i feel is well spent on its unique flip feature and the extra display at the back.

Having seen the so-called innovation apple have been doing with the past few iPhones, I don't think you will ever have to upgrade to another iPhone at least until iPhone 16, Unless you want to throw your money away!

I am ready to buy iPhone 13 mini in 35k. New or old. As it's perfect device. And i agree with you. Mine limit is also 30k for every Phone. i will ever own. Or i ever owned
As a sucker for small one-handed phones, the Flip is one phone which I absolutely love to have, but I've set a hard limit of 30K for any phone that I will ever own new or used. I personally feel, any phone over 30k, the difference in Performance/Camera or any feature it may be becomes too slim that it becomes negligible so the extra money being spent is simply thrown away for something which we cannot weigh any more........................... Having said all that, I think Flip and Fold are two unique devices which are worth the money as they are....err "Unique", So the extra money i feel is well spent on its unique flip feature and the extra display at the back.

Having seen the so-called innovation apple have been doing with the past few iPhones, I don't think you will ever have to upgrade to another iPhone at least until iPhone 16, Unless you want to throw your money away!

I don't think that was his intention though. I think he was kidding. My bad if he wasnt. :D. I love the flip design though. Maybe someday I can afford one.
@MrB @roygarg Yes my intention was not to be rude to this specific person. And No, it was no unsolicited advice. I have no personal grudge with him. Its just that I see a lot of sale threads where these kind of things happen which I mentioned in my orignal post.

It just happed that I was on this thread and I put out my thoughts. I still stand by everything that I said not in a rude way but the truth.

I am 37 and till date I do intense research on what to buy be it a car, phone or even small things such as groceries from Amazon Fresh for that matter and never have I ever did any impulse buys. But that's just me.

@MrB @roygarg Yes my intention was not to be rude to this specific person. And No, it was no unsolicited advice. I have no personal grudge with him. Its just that I see a lot of sale threads where these kind of things happen which I mentioned in my orignal post.

It just happed that I was on this thread and I put out my thoughts. I still stand by everything that I said not in a rude way but the truth.

I am 37 and till date I do intense research on what to buy be it a car, phone or even small things such as groceries from Amazon Fresh for that matter and never have I ever did any impulse buys. But that's just me.
You own an NGO or Samaaj Sevak??
These so called sales thread have disturbed your sleep??
IF YES
Ping me if you need any sedatives for good sleep and peace of mind.
I will happily send free prescription to help a fellow TE SAMAJ SEVAK.

Simply put there are two kinds of ppl-

1. Ones actually bought & tested stuff out first hand ~ this is where the OP stands. There are folks who would strive to be able to do this, if not generally they fall automatically in the next category. Inputs from OP online or offline are the recommendations or so called intense researches that you would rely on.

2. Ones doing intense research ~ nothing but forming their opinion basis others inputs / blogs / videos posted online- you are clearly here.

You are happy to act the way you deem fit but questioning others ways is little bit too much..

You own an NGO or Samaaj Sevak??
These so called sales thread have disturbed your sleep??
IF YES
Ping me if you need any sedatives for good sleep and peace of mind.
I will happily send free prescription to help a fellow TE SAMAJ SEVAK.
Doc leave it... Why waste your time and energy.

This is not personal.. Just to enlighten some the number of gadgets I flip in 2/3 months one will not do it in a decade. @ayaskant12 more then him I need you help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back