Samsung corby c-3510 3 in 1 wallpaper problem

does anyone know how to use a 720x320 wallpaper on a samsung corby? i got mine today, but when i use an image of the said resolution, it uses a part of the image on all 3 displays (instead of 3 different images). does anyone know a way out ? the model is c-3510.

1st of all transfer the image to the phone memory, go to settings, display, wallpaper browse to the image and try setting it as the wallpaper.

Aaah... do this, get the wallpapers in the size of 240x320... then place 3 images side by side. Save this image; send it to mobile, set as wallpaper. This way you will have 3 different wallpapers on 3 different screens.

If you want the same image keep the same image size by side :)

djmykey said:
Aaah... do this, get the wallpapers in the size of 240x320... then place 3 images side by side. Save this image; send it to mobile, set as wallpaper. This way you will have 3 different wallpapers on 3 different screens.

If you want the same image keep the same image size by side :)
Absolutely correct...... This is the easiest thing to do..... :)

yeah, that's what i'm saying. i already did all of that, i made my own wallpaper with 3 images side by side, and even downloaded a few and set as wallpaper too by browsing for it. but the end result was that the middle image out of the 3 images would get set to all 3 screens as the wallpaper.

Back