Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

Hi guys,

Any tips to enhance Vibrant's battery life.... though I have used the phone for a week, I feel the battery drains little fast considering my usage. Last night the full charge took 2 & 1/2 hrs Is this normal? (via usb connected to pc) Right now I am on 2.1 and i'm happy with the performance :) except the battery life. Also, how much does the new battery cost? and does the vibrant have the same battery as that of Galaxy S sold in India?

@Ryan: Bro, I am unable to PM you.....your inbox is full.

Could anyone help me in getting a vibrant,i neither have a credit card nor an aramex account.So people having spare paypal cash can help me out,i can transfer the money to them through online banking.....

Please PM me for further communication...

veer_singh said:
My consignment is showing something weird , what is Lower Parel , India ?????
[/url]

Lower Parel is a place in Mumbai afaik. I vaguely remember some stop like that while travelling in the Mumbai local trains (western line).

^^before u do confirm with him two things. 1.Accessories included, cuz he didnt metion about it. 2.Is everything working as it should be wifi gps 3g what not.

veer_singh said:
its the best price , nail it !
I know re... but his feedback.. :(

memnom said:
^^before u do confirm with him two things. 1.Accessories included, cuz he didnt metion about it. 2.Is everything working as it should be wifi gps 3g what not.

Yeah I already confirmed that with him, there are no accessories. Anyway I will also confirm if there is any functional issue..

Hi Guys.

Need a favor. I saw many of your captivates came with 2-3 extra back cases and screen protectors. If someone has extra back case and/or screen protectors, willing to buy it. I know it will be more of favor than a sale actually.

Please let me know if someone can help and I will pay for it right away.

Regards,
MG.

Back