Samsung 52X cdrom for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
I have a rarely used samsung 52x cdrom for sale.

model no: SC-152 , white face plate.

it is in perfect working order.
the proceeds from this sale will go as contribution for our site.
Since a brand new 52x cdroms are for sale around 700 ~ 800 rupees i will sell it for Rs.500 + shipping (from mumbai).
The purchaser can send the money directly to Anshul a.k.a eXterminator or to any of the staff member nearest to his place. on his / their confirmation reply i will ship the piece.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
Deejay a Brand new CDROM cost 550 Rs now, I am ready to pick it for 400 Bucks I stay in Town near Peddar Road.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
Hi Aces170, welcome here buddy.

Since this money will go in as a contribution for the development of the site i will not haggle for price and your intentions are well appreciated too.
deal accepted.

please confirm.

i reside @ cuffe parade.

How do you want to get this delivered. please let me know.
This money will be given to Anshul for our hosting server charges fund.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
Umm Thanks Deejay, but the point is I require it for my old comp and I was plannig to get a Brand new Liteon Cd drive for 550. Samsung I am not too keen on looking at their performance. But since this was for a good cause I considered...

BTW On Sunday will you be coming anywhere near Malabar Hill, Breach Candy, Peddar Road etc ?

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
No problems on sunday. we could meet at some place nearby.
How about cream centre at chowpatty ??????, nice food there.
anytime in the afternoon.@ breach candy / peddar road there will be parking problems as usual.

I will ask Anshul if he can make it too.

ps: is samsung that bad ....??, about two months ago my 16X liteon dvd writer had problems reading/recognising any DVD disks. (most probably dirty lens or the reflective mirror below it. 10 minutes job for the service people.) since it was under warranty i thought it is better to give it for sevicing to my dealer. that unit was returned to me twice without any servicing , since it still had dvd reading problems. ultimately my dealer gave me a new samsung dvd writer yesterday model no: TS-H552. i have not yet opened that package.
So am i screwed or what ???

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
I dont know Samsung DVD drives but Samsung CD sucks have 10 ROMS at work and ALL of them dont read 50% of the CD's having multi sessions...

Cream Center is perfect.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
Aces170,

Cream Centre , sunday , around 1.30 ~ 2.00 pm.
Anshul is coming too. he confirmed it.

I have pm'ed you my mobile number. you kindly do the same.

apollyon

ex-Mod
Feb 27, 2005
deejay said:
ps: is samsung that bad ....??, about two months ago my 16X liteon dvd writer had problems reading/recognising any DVD disks. (most probably dirty lens or the reflective mirror below it. 10 minutes job for the service people.) since it was under warranty i thought it is better to give it for sevicing to my dealer. that unit was returned to me twice without any servicing , since it still had dvd reading problems. ultimately my dealer gave me a new samsung dvd writer yesterday model no: TS-H552. i have not yet opened that package.
So am i screwed or what ???
naa dj, samsung dvd writers r quite good..cuz they r not made by samsung ;) ....tsst - toshiba samsung storage technology...

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
But Deejay,
Why did you buy a LiteOn in the first place ?
If possible,try to get Pioneer,BenQ,Asus...instead of Samsung as you said that you havent opened the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.