Samsung 16GB MicroSDHC-Class 6 (FREE Card Reader) + AIO Quantum Reader - Rs.805@HS18

Re: Samsung 16GB MicroSDHC-Class 6 (FREE Card Reader) + AIO Quantum Reader - Rs.805@H

Ordered it for Rs.15/- more 5-6 days ago, got it today. Works well, good service, delivered by Aramex.

Ordered on 2nd Jan. Recieved the Quantum card reader on 5th Jan, and the MicroSD on 7th Jan. Both by Aramex. Good service.

Ordered one on Jan 4th, received on 7th, good product and service.. thanks so much for sharing..
<
needed a good microSDHC since long..

Installed on my Nokia N8, works perfectly well, so far..

Guys its a steal !!
<

Just got mine, they shipped in a week though not without some hiccups !!
<

If you have any queries
<
..... regarding the card or the reader then I'll be happy to respond !!
<

Thinking of getting a 16GB card for my O2x and would like to know how is this card compared to the Class10 Verbatim one

http://www.theitbaza...&category_id=76

is it worth spending some 300 extra to get the Class10 one?

I am picking up these figures(Advertised or Actual ??) from the link for the card (Class 10) you provided . . .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Number: 44010[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Capacity: 16GB[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Write Speed: 10 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read Speed: 10 MB/Sec[/font]

Now I am gonna state the realworld figures which I have checked for the samsung card (Class 6) you get in this deal . . .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Write Speed: 11-11.1 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read Speed: 18-18.1 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Over and above this card you get 2 card readers FREE !! [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The figures just speak for themselves, now you just decide what you wanna do !! [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope it Helps.
<
[/font]

I just saw:

Your link

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Availability[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This product is currently not available. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You might have to look elsewhere for a Class 10 card, but compare the figures I just gave for this Class 6 card before buying . . . [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

I am picking up these figures(Advertised or Actual ??) from the link for the card (Class 10) you provided . . .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Number: 44010[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Capacity: 16GB[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Write Speed: 10 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read Speed: 10 MB/Sec[/font]

Now I am gonna state the realworld figures which I have checked for the samsung card (Class 6) you get in this deal . . .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Write Speed: 11-11.1 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read Speed: 18-18.1 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Over and above this card you get 2 card readers FREE !! [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The figures just speak for themselves, now you just decide what you wanna do !! [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope it Helps.
<
[/font]

I just saw:

Your link

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Availability[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This product is currently not available. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You might have to look elsewhere for a Class 10 card, but compare the figures I just gave for this Class 6 card before buying . . . [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

thanks buddy and even i too saw the speeds for the Class10 Verbatim card and for the Samsung it read as Read: Max 24MB/s and Write 13MB/s.. now if i get the normal speeds as you quoted i,e, [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Write Speed: 11-11.1 MB/Sec[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read Speed: 18-18.1 MB/Sec.. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]then no second thoughts in getting the Samsung one.. looking for a 32 GB one and if its less than 1600 then will go for it else will go for the 16GB one.. thanks!![/font]
http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/our-shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=621&category_id=76

Ordered 2 days back .

received both items.

But no bill for 16 gb card.Only Bill for 80 bucks for card reader .

Should i raise a flag for same?

ordered one w/ book on 16th

hopefully will recieve it on monday

the status changed from shipment under process for the memory card to order shipped yesterday...

and the book is delayed....due to unavailabilty

They closed my flag on their site.I wasnt informed by mail.I had to visit the site to check that stus.

Here is their reply

HS18 Customer Care-)23-01-2012 10:42->Dear Customer We thank you for shopping with us & we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience causedPlease note we are arranging to send invoice of above product and it will sent to you on your E-mail ID within Next 72 working hrs.Happy Shopping!Warm regards,HomeShop180120-4455918

Again i opened the ticket as i didnot received any e bill too and more than 72 hours passed.

And again in no time they closed the ticket with same reply.

I'll again wait for 3 days else i try to escalate the matter.

I will seriously avoid any big buy from homeshop18 if this is their attitude towards customer.

Initially I also didnt received the bill, but as soon as i raised service ticket they sent the scan copy of bill and today I also got the hard copy of the bill through First Flight Courier .....

Back