S4

Congo buddy. Heard that it has some thermal / battery issues. Is there any or just a rumour ?
well she has been telling me that it gets pretty warm while charging and all but as i had a chance to see the phone only once since the day i got her this i cant really comment over the issue! but for comparison sake even the Nexus 4 i got a week back gets extremely hot while charging, so much so that im scared that the back glass is gonna break someday soon :)

Well, phone gets hot while charging. It is normal. Nothing new.. My phone doesn't get hot otherwise. Yes, while gaming, after like 20 minutes, it gets hot but again remember, it has monster hardware inside. It will obviously heat. No big deal.

Congrats and welcome to the club. :) See you on XDA (if you like to play with ROM and Kernel stuff) :D

muhahaha.. spigen slim armour is here ;)

1370281439637.jpg

1370281480053.jpg

@sujai, does it lag when opening Contacts?
like every other android, if the app aint running it does take around 3 secs, but if the app is running in bg then opens in a flash!!

@fakeer, it wasnt available in the market but was accessible, but just cant buy something which wont have a battery door, just dont feel like it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back