Android S21 Fe Network Issues

Revvharder

Recruit
So some time back my redmi note 10 decided to drop dead randomly and repairing it would have costed as much as it was worth, so i decided to buy Samsung S21 fe Exynos but i am facing issues with network on this phone, which i haven't experienced even in cheaper phones. The issues:
1. It does not automatically switches to VoWifi at low signal areas where it is connected to Wifi
2. It does not detect signal automatically after i leave the basement.

It requires couple of reboots after which it switches to VoWifi, i haven't faced such issues with other Mi or Samsung devices and it is running on the latest android update.

So some time back my redmi note 10 decided to drop dead randomly and repairing it would have costed as much as it was worth, so i decided to buy Samsung S21 fe Exynos but i am facing issues with network on this phone, which i haven't experienced even in cheaper phones. The issues:
1. It does not automatically switches to VoWifi at low signal areas where it is connected to Wifi
2. It does not detect signal automatically after i leave the basement.

It requires couple of reboots after which it switches to VoWifi, i haven't faced such issues with other Mi or Samsung devices and it is running on the latest android update.
These are most likely issue with your Sim card, as I am using same phone since a year now and haven't experience any such issue.

it could be an issue with your particular unit as I had no such issues but a different kind of issue, all 3 back cameras take soft photos , not sharp at all , lens is clean and had reset the device as well. could be a hardware issue i guess

it could be an issue with your particular unit as I had no such issues but a different kind of issue, all 3 back cameras take soft photos , not sharp at all , lens is clean and had reset the device as well. could be a hardware issue i guess
do hard or factory reset and for first few days do not use any app or at least don't use any CAMERA APP and check

Back