Rs 99 for Rs 1000 worth of e-vouchers for Kid Products at kidloo.com!

agantuk said:
Haha. What desperation for coupons :p So many folks checking this thread, though most are unmarried. All for a discount :D
^^ I came looking for some deals on Action Figures and Scale Model Cars on the site... :D

All of us are kids in one way or another... I am a kid when it comes to the above 2 'kids toys'... :lol:

@ above

The Fine Print

Valid till 3-July-2011

Valid on all 7 days of week

Valid on all merchandise except Diapers

4 shopping e-vouchers of Rs 250 each (Total 4 e-vouchers x Rs 250 = Rs1000)

Valid on minimum purchase of Rs. 500/- per e-voucher

One voucher per transaction

Kidloo.com reserves right to decline a transaction if details furnished are not accurate or truthful at any time without giving a reason

Multiple vouchers per person can be purchased

Delivery of products within 8-10 working days PAN INDIA

Delivery charges Rs 50 flat across India

For support, please write to info@kidloo.com or Call: 040 42018108

Redeemable immediately

Not valid on partial redemption

You must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to accumulate vouchers. You may maintain only on e-account

Confirmation of any order is subject to availability of the product/s

The eVoucher is for one time use only & cannot be clubbed with any other offer/s

^^ exactly; its 250 off on minimum purchase of 500(4 coupons). and as I have tested, it does not work on exact 500, worked on 505 though.

They already delivered my stuff ordered few days back with good packing using DTDC. Shipping is not free and is flat 50 rs.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ganesh177 said:
I agree with Nehal, you should mention that your link is actually a referral link. Be honest, you'll still get referrals.

^I too ordered 4 packs of himalaya baby wipes for 360rs and received it today through dtdc :)
But i think babyoye offer is cheaper and they have free shipping... its 199 rs for 500 worth voucher, so 4 packs of wipes comes for 235 rs net :(

JT_daniel said:
I think the Mydala offer is better. I just shared it with one of my dad's colleagues and he was thrilled. :)
Well the site does not have wide range of products at least in toys section. No funskool, no nerf, would be a gr8 offer otherwise, anyways bought oils and shampoos still :p.

Back