Rs 100 rechrge @ Rs 50 Paytm

akshay7g said:
Yeah deal was closed yesterday but some people including myself didnt get the payment cleared yesterday. I got the coupon today as well.

yeah, same with me.

Got 3 more coupons generated on my gmail id by timesdeal itself.

& Respective 50 X 3 = 150rs were deducted from my bank a/c.

I have correctly checked deductions were not made yesterday frm my a/c.

I think incomplete or erroneous transactions are completed today by www.timesdeal.com

Edited: Those 3 coupons are not working, called and mailed them regarding this.

Lets see what happens.

Offer: Rs.50 Cashback* on first transaction at Paytm.com for Axis Bank Debit Card and Credit Card holders
•This offer is applicable only on Axis Retail Credit and Debit Cards with Online Transactions Facility. • The offer is valid 1st July to 15th August, 2012 • Offer valid on Mobile , DTH & Datacard recharges and bill payments
• User must enter promo code ‘PAYTMAXIS’ and pay using Axis Bank card (DC/CC) to avail the offer
• Axis Bank cardholder can use the offer just once during the 45 day campaign period.
• User has to do a minimum transaction of Rs 100 to avail the cash back.
• Rs 50 cash back will deposited into customers Paytm Cash account and can be used for the next purchase at Paytm.
• Offer cannot be combined with other existing offers, promo codes or discounts
• Offer not valid for Idea, S Tel, Cheers & Ping.

Offer: Rs.50 Cashback* on first transaction at Paytm.com for Axis Bank Debit Card and Credit Card holders
•This offer is applicable only on Axis Retail Credit and Debit Cards with Online Transactions Facility. • The offer is valid 1st July to 15th August, 2012 • Offer valid on Mobile , DTH & Datacard recharges and bill payments
• User must enter promo code ‘PAYTMAXIS’ and pay using Axis Bank card (DC/CC) to avail the offer
• Axis Bank cardholder can use the offer just once during the 45 day campaign period.
• User has to do a minimum transaction of Rs 100 to avail the cash back.
• Rs 50 cash back will deposited into customers Paytm Cash account and can be used for the next purchase at Paytm.
• Offer cannot be combined with other existing offers, promo codes or discounts
• Offer not valid for Idea, S Tel, Cheers & Ping.

Working Coupon code
Coupon Code :: AXIS50

Back