Graphic Cards Riser Cable Compatible With Lian Li 216

NeViLLe

Adept
Hi.. I'm look to buy a cheap third party riser cable like the thermaltake one, since the offical Lian Li cable is just too expensive for a cable.

The Lian Li 216 will take any 'universal' cable with a PCB that has a hole spacing of 112.7mm.

And since that specific information seems to be unavailable anywhere on the internet, I thought of posting it on my friendly neighbourhood forum

If anyone here is using a Thermaltake Riser Cable... could you please measure hole spacing on the pcb and post the result here.

Thermaltake AC-053-CN1OTN-C1 PCI-E x16 3.0 200mm TT Gaming Riser Cable (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/eskaQKt

OR

If anyone here is using a riser cable with Lian Li 216 on the standard standoff screw mounts, please post the link of riser cable here.

Thanks all

Last edited:
Hi.. I'm look to buy a cheap third party riser cable like the thermaltake one, since the offical Lian Li cable is just too expensive for a cable.

The Lian Li 216 will take any 'universal' cable with a PCB that has a hole spacing of 112.7mm.

And since that specific information seems to be unavailable anywhere on the internet, I thought of posting it on my friendly neighbourhood forum

If anyone here is using a Thermaltake Riser Cable... could you please measure hole spacing on the pcb and post the result here.

OR

If anyone here is using a riser cable with Lian Li 216 on the standard standoff screw mounts, please post the link of riser cable here.

Thanks all
The link you added is taking to a whatsapp chat.

Back