RIP kat.cr

torrentz.eu -> piratebay obviously. Mostly because Piratebay's search sucks.
Both of them suck really hard. That's no alternative
Right now, the best alternate option is rarbg + rutracker. This combo has almost everything I need[DOUBLEPOST=1469131784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Time to design a P2P web hosting technology so that servers cannot be seized or there is no single owner to arrest.
There is already one out there, which just started getting popular due to kat's exit. It is called zeronet (hosted by users; no central server so can't be taken down)
There are a couple of torrent sites on this p2p network (e.g Play, Zero Torrent etc)

Last edited:
After nokia this was the biggest heartbreak for me... Owner might have loved simplicity thats why he was using apple but this site was for me google of torrent.
R. I. P kat.cr

p*r*t*b*y.co.in is opening !

.in was a :wtf: for me :). Used it to get a few books that I had planned to, using the ....
not working on airtel , neither does ....bay.se[DOUBLEPOST=1469295841][/DOUBLEPOST]Whats the best one now ? pirateb...se , extratorrent both dont work on airtel. torrentz does not give right search results many times.

not working on airtel , neither does ....bay.se[DOUBLEPOST=1469295841][/DOUBLEPOST]Whats the best one now ? pirateb...se , extratorrent both dont work on airtel. torrentz does not give right search results many times.
Use rutracker. It is the best out there. Better than kat ever was (in 90% of the categories)

KAT was a puppet site anyway.
They used to remove torrents of new and popular movies if asked politely by the MPAA / Feds. No real pirate would ever do that :p.

TPB for life. It may not be the flashiest or the most organised, but it's the ballsiest.

KAT was a puppet site anyway.
They used to remove torrents of new and popular movies if asked politely by the MPAA / Feds. No real pirate would ever do that :p.

TPB for life. It may not be the flashiest or the most organised, but it's the ballsiest.
TPB used to good, but it it shit now. Seriously lacks content and filled with spam

Back