Revtt open hurry

use hide myip. u will either get "your ip in use" or you will b registered.
using proxy is not reliable.

Revolution said:
Fck,no signup and no invitation even after SC.Worse X-mas,santa is not happy on me.....:(

donot giveup..........

amit.mastermind said:
got in and banned already

What happened bro :O :huh:

MohitPreet said:
U GOT RICK ROLL'D!
not-so-mean version: YOU GOT RICK ROLL'D
site statistics
!
D
E
L
L
O
R
K
C
I
R
T
O
G

i got this.

Revolution said:
Fck,no signup and no invitation even after SC.Worse X-mas,santa is not happy on me.....:(

Me too got that Use Hide-my-ip software if you dont have it instal the trial version from here:

Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide Your IP Address, Surf Anonymously, Protect Your Identity, Guard Against Hackers

Install the trial version

Uncheck the "change IP every 10 min" option

Now register If unsuccessful disable "Hide ip" then re-enable it also try unchecking the "Get US ip" kinda option.:)

amit.mastermind said:
hah, i misunderstood them
they have actually banned my ip, not me, my account is still active(and im happy of course) but i cant log in without proxy:)

Good to hear that:D Is it safe to use proxy to login to the site ?

amit.mastermind said:
now i dont know that...!!!!!
seeding is real pain..!!!

Bro you are on a seedbox look at me i am currently on my Home connection uploading rate of just 512kb/s i am seeding for over 5 hrs managed to upload 800MB downed about 300MB . power user has no wait times but to reach that class one has to upload 25GB :( i will get there eventually but am not downloading things that i really want anytime soon:rofl: maybe its time to get a seedbox :D

sam000 said:
Bro you are on a seedbox look at me i am currently on my Home connection uploading rate of just 512kb/s i am seeding for over 5 hrs managed to upload 800MB downed about 300MB . power user has no wait times but to reach that class one has to upload 25GB :( i will get there eventually but am not downloading things that i really want anytime soon:rofl: maybe its time to get a seedbox :D

hummm....u r rite need to get a sb.
btw i have uploaded 13 gb:eek:hyeah: and downloaded 11
25 is not farr:hap2:

amit.mastermind said:
hummm....u r rite need to get a sb.
btw i have uploaded 13 gb:eek:hyeah: and downloaded 11
25 is not farr:hap2:

Wow dude great :hap2:Now am REALLY giving serious thought into the BOX
how much is the cost per month bro i wanna know:eek:hyeah:

sam000 said:
Wow dude great :hap2:Now am REALLY giving serious thought into the BOX
how much is the cost per month bro i wanna know:eek:hyeah:

see the thread"TE seedbox guide"
it is on the first page, am on phone rite now so cant hyperlink

amit.mastermind said:
no idea....!!!!!!

Somewhere i read it will be like this till 1st or 3rd january dont remember where i got that info... have not slept in 2 days may be its my tired Brain making thing's up wish it was true....:rofl:

Does anyone know how to get your IP removed from the PeerGuardian BloackLists?

The entire range being utilised by Nivyah is on Blocklistas an unallocated IP range due to which i've been facing issues with logging in to RevTT.

Back