Returnal comes to PC on February 15 - One more reason NOT to get a PS5

Now I am waiting for God of War Ragnarok and Ghost of Tsushima to come to PC.
GOWR is going to take a long long time. That's for sure. Now we can all speculate that GHOST OF TSUSHIMA might come in 2023.

Now. If only Gran Turismo and Last of Us 2 came to PC...
Very slim chances of these two. Gran Turismo is their showcase game graphically. I don't think that they are going to bring that. But we don't know new guys at Sony. One can only hope for it.

32 GB is the recommended RAM for 4k Ultra. Lol.
I recently saw another game that recommend 32GB for 1440p as well (can't remember which). I'm just happy my partially unintended upgrade to 32GB was not a waste/overkill!

I'm also waiting for Ghost of Tushima but it might never be ported to PC. Sony only releases PC ports of games when the sequel is coming up on PS, so no Horizon Forbidden West PC anytime soon.

GOWR is going to take a long long time. That's for sure. Now we can all speculate that GHOST OF TSUSHIMA might come in 2023.

Very slim chances of these two. Gran Turismo is their showcase game graphically. I don't think that they are going to bring that. But we don't know new guys at Sony. One can only hope for it.
Yes, GOW came after 4 years, maybe R will come by 2024. Plus Sony is not in the favor of that Acitivsion + MS Merger so they are relaxed.

Back