PC Peripherals Resale value

cybro

Disciple
My friend wanted me to sell these for him. I m not sure how much to quote for them. So please tell the value of these

Intel D845GVSR motherboard
Intel 2.6 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor
128 Mb DDR SDRAM RAM

Note: These date back to 2003 and no warrenty is associated with them.
Thanks in advance:)

thanks morgoth and lord nemesis

wat price wuld u pay if u wer to buy it ?

i jus have the feeling that i myself would buy these n keep them as download rig as my previous download rig jus burnt ...

cybro said:

i jus have the feeling that i myself would buy these n keep them as download rig as my previous download rig jus burnt ...
I would not buy them as I don't need them. But i believe this is a huge world and if somebody is willing to sell something they will get buyers:)

cybro said:

yeah, a download rig would be a good idea, but you will have to consider the power consumption too. You can probably build a decent download rig with a low power Sempron than what you could bulid out of these parts without compromising too much on the cost.

These parts would be more useful for someone who are struck with an old machine and in need of spares or want a minor upgrade.

He may as well keep it himself as a download rig.

cybro u can give this rig to ppl who have small office.....they dont want to spend on machines as they want it for jus using internet or logs...

Also to person who want a 2nd hand 1st machine of life to learn

Back