Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the reason why i don't like Chinese trackers they force you to download even when you don't want it

question for hdbits.ro users - according to their rules it seems you have to maintain a minimum 10gb traffic per month & FreeLeech is not counted in that. so how do you'll manage to maintain good ratios, or do you'll all have seedboxes?
Uploading from freeleech torrent is counted in ratio . All their torrents are freeleech and I have uploaded 300GB+ . I do have a seedbox though

question for hdbits.ro users - according to their rules it seems you have to maintain a minimum 10gb traffic per month & FreeLeech is not counted in that. so how do you'll manage to maintain good ratios, or do you'll all have seedboxes?
why you want to stick to this particular tracker and sweating for it ?
i kindaa don't like them as they disabled me 3 times after after reaching a certain uc and again have to build my ratio form zero as they cant restore stats.
you can switch to bithdtv they are far better then .ro with no forced rules as such.

as far as i remember, i asked few people here.. they only had the .ro one.
And maybe i missed out the posts which had the invites being offered then.

why you want to stick to this particular tracker and sweating for it ?
i kindaa don't like them as they disabled me 3 times after after reaching a certain uc and again have to build my ratio form zero as they cant restore stats.
you can switch to bithdtv they are far better then .ro with no forced rules as such.

i just got on it thanks to invite from ryanrulez4ever & was just wondering how people managed with the bad upload speeds we have in india

surviving & doing good are 2 different things. want to keep my invite tree elite+
And what do you achieve after this ? Buffer builder are the most worst torrent user I would rather give it to someone who has low upload speed but is active on its forums too.I'm sure most of these buffer builders are not active in there forums at all.

@Spacescreamer - If you are power user at BTN,PTP or What.CD you can easily get access to Awesome-HD or if you are looking for small encodes 1.8Gb for 720p and 4Gb for 1080p would highly recommend PixelHD there encodes i must say are way better than scene release , considering the size vs quality you would be amazed.

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as i remember, i asked few people here.. they only had the .ro one.
And maybe i missed out the posts which had the invites being offered then.
check pm[DOUBLEPOST=1368037780][/DOUBLEPOST]
was just wondering how people managed with the bad upload speeds we have in india
time mate time .... also if you are on craptel/bsnl forget about it in near future :)
if you lucky enough to have ACT/ beam cable than uploading is not a issue at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1368037980][/DOUBLEPOST]2x -- IPT ( returning back to topic)

Can anyone send me an invitation for any private tracker where I can download hindi HQ music? I used to be quite active at bwtorrents but these people demand money now. Same with desitorrents.

Is there any other tracker out there? Primarily looking at bollywood FLACs/320CBRs.

I do understand that What.cd is the gold standard but is tough to retain. Don't think there are enough hindi stuff there. Moreover even invitations are difficult to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back