Request for Buying advice: Ainol Novo7 Paladin ICS tablet

frm.bhb

Disciple
I have some doubts; can some please clarify.

I want to buy this AINOL Novo7 ICS - android tablet.

q) Is this available in India ? if yes where can I get this ?

1) Has anyone bought it via some website (ex. hotmid.com etc) - or what is the best way to do that?

2) I have never used paypal or western union etc. - then what is the right way of payment ?

3) The gadget cost $120 dollar. What would be the import/excise/any other taxes in INR ?

4) Will that come in good condition else what is the option for me ?

Lastly, it it advisable at all to get this at approx $150 plus may be taxes and with a waiting period of say ~2 months !!! Any other good option than this ?

purpose : read pdf books, watch movies, net surfing etc..

FYI : I pre-booked ubislate 7+, but god knows when will it come, how will the performance be?

Sorry to post somany queries. Hope you will reply. Thanks in advance.

frmbhb

I suggest going for Ainol novo 7 elf or aurora. Till date I've ordered about 5-6 things from China directly and shipped to Hyd with no issues and no extra tax/customs (maybe I was lucky).

I've used dealextreme, focalprice and aliexpress. I recommend you pay a bit more and go for aliexpress with fast ups/dhl/ems shipping.

Thanks for all replies.

hi i am also thinking of buying one from china... lets c how it goes with order.. i am gonna order aurora..

@drck

Hi Friend, did you order Aurora ? Through whom ? and at what expected price ?

I'm so confused as to how to buy this ?

Aliexpress.com does not deliver to India !!

aliexpress.com is like ebay. some sellers deliver to india (most in fact), some don't. I ordered an rc helicopter and received it perfectly fine.

i'm still waiting for some cash to order novo 7 ELF
<

Thanks for all replies.

@drck

Hi Friend, did you order Aurora ? Through whom ? and at what expected price ?

I'm so confused as to how to buy this ?

Aliexpress.com does not deliver to India !!

Hi there. As per my view its better to wait for a while before jumping in to buying one now as rupee getting stronger plus there is no stock anywhere. most of them will take 2 to 3 weeks to ship because of Chinese new year holidays at production place of ainol.By then ll have better idea.

Thanks again everyone.

I saw it on merimobiles.com Novo7 ELF for some $150 ~ Rs7500/-. But anyway we have to wait a fortnight or so for chinese new year to be over.

Second, I have read on some websites that this so called 'akaash' is very slow, defective and with lot of service problems for customers.

Hence, I think it is better to buy this novo at 7500 than ubislate 7+ @3000/-. But the only concern is how to order, pay and get this here !

If any of you have successfully done this, please advise. I need information on a good website for me to order with credit card type payment (never did paypal etc...) TIA

Dude, aliexpress is reasonably safe.. just order from a seller who has good reputation, and I suggest pay the premium EMS/DHL/Fedex shipping.

And don't even compare Novo Elf with Akash Ubislate+ !

I ordered a Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 8GB version from a seller on ebay.in for Rs 13999. I know I am paying more but atleast will not have to deal with some unknown china websites and also Bangalore customs. On some China websites, the price for 8GB Aurora is listed at $145-$170, with shipping coming to $38-$49. So overall I maybe paying about Rs 2000-3000 more.

Its still not shipped so cannot give a feedback. Hopefully I will receive it next week.

I think that 7k is for paladin ICS (Rs.7999).

Any idea about ww*.dealsononline.com. Aurora for pre-booking available at 12.5K (Kolkata seller). Is it advisable to pay via netbanking before the product arrives at our end.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

@ReVo_007

Hi, that seller is from Kolkata.

Would it not be possible for you to directly approach him, see the product and pay cash ? Since you are in that location, I don't think there is a problem. Exchange cash for the Tablet.

For me, I'm in Mumbai, I can't see the product, but have to pay in advance. I don't know who the other fellow is to whom I'm transferring the money and I don't know what will he send me !!!

on the other forum, a seller is selling the elf edition for 7k and aurora for 11k.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

which forum? Elf at 7K is plain impossible, the selling price on most Chinese sites is 145-150$ thats 7.5K straight without shipping, customs(if applicable) and any margin for the dealer!

Be careful. I bought same model from him on ebay and it has been DELAYED very much. The seller claims that it is a factory issue with demand vs supply. I have read other forums wherein folks have got their Aurora's after the chinese new year holidays. Now I am stuck, as many other good deals are over. I really needed this tablet, but waiting for refund.

Better go for a different seller or different model (such as ELF).

I think that 7k is for paladin ICS (Rs.7999).

Any idea about ww*.dealsononline.com. Aurora for pre-booking available at 12.5K (Kolkata seller). Is it advisable to pay via netbanking before the product arrives at our end.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Back