Repeated Malware Attacks - Help

xplicit

Disciple
Dear All

I've been getting repeated trojan attacks every few minutes (see screenshot).

If anyone has experienced the same or has a solution please share.

Thanks

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 153
Malwarebytes Anti Malware

Best that is there for malware

install it... update it.... n then restart PC in safe mode...n let it scan for long......

You could also try Microsoft Security Essentials. Its a free download.

For me, it detected malware that even Super Antispyware and Malwarebytes Anti Malware couldn't!

use bit defender, you can block that url. and anything related to it. i had the same problem and now thanks to bit defender i dont have any more problems :D

Well first i would request u to use a good browser.use mozilla or chrome.wat they do is they block the sites,the pop up windows.now secondly i would suggest u to use eset 32 a good anti virus nd it also has a anti malware which really protects my pc.hope it will protect yours from malware.and for heavens sake dont use kaspersky.it is not good.i used it and removed it within a month.

I am using KIS and occasionally get such alerts. But I think it is just a notification that such an attack is blocked and there is nothing to worry. And the alert remains for few second only.

I had faced same problem many times as i had traced this attackers. These are from china as mostly i get attacked by chinese ip's only.

This is different, its from Russia. I would suggest you Email the abuse department of this network(91.212.226.178). If your complaint is valid, they might suspend/ban the person misusing this IP.

Email them:adbuse@netdedicated.ru

Also, Install a Good firewall and block this IP. also it seems your PC is infected with a Trojan Horse. to use a good av and run scans

^^if its russia and china then nothing wud happen...lots of attacks from RBN

it says malicious http object might be an invisible iframe in the page ....do u have dmz host enable in router??

A friend of mine had the same problem. In his case it was even worse, he used to get these attacks even when he wasn't surfing or using Utorrent but simply connected to internet. He used to use Avast. Here is how he fixed it.

1. Installed the latest security patches for windows.
2.Downloaded and installed Spybot S&D.
3. Checked for updates of Avast and Spybot and installed the latest updates.
4. Immunized the browsers using Spybot.
5.Disconnected the internet by removing the lan cable.
6. Ran a scan with Spybot.
7. Ran a bootscan with Avast.
8. When windows loaded he searched for "~*.*,*.tmp,*.chk" and deleted them. Also went to temp folder and deleted any remaining files.
9. Ran CCleaner for deleting temp files and registry problems.
10. Rebooted and reconnected the lan cable. Didn't get an Avast alert after that. Problem solved.

Back