Reliance wire line (broadnet) new plans?

Dhrubo

Disciple
While I was on the look out for some new broadband plans, I saw that reliance have bumped up the speeds for some of their earlier plans. The 999 INR 1 mbps unlimited plan now offers 1.5 mbps for night usage. I called up the CC and wanted to migrate to the above plan, when he offered me another plan of the same value. 999 INR speed breaker plan - 12 mbps till 25 GB and 1 mbps post that. On inquiring he said that the plan is newly launched and not yet available on their website. I asked for a written confirmation which he refused but said that the same can be verified from Reliance web world. I decided to put in a request anyway and the CC assured that the plan will be activated after 48 hours. Will keep the thread updated with the happenings.

I have been using reliance for over a year now and so far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I've Read your post in other forum, you were offered12mbps till 25Gb? are you serious? did you speak to Reliance broadband or YOU broadband people.?

Here in bhopal reliance users face upto 16 days downtime in a month. The service is simply pathetic! 4 friends of mine are using reliance wireline and all of them face the same problem.

#swatkats - RIL it is. I dialled *377 from my landline, so no chance of ending up in YOU.
<
Although the plans are exactly the same. Just hope it is true.

#Faraz - The service of RIL is somewhat of a hit or miss. I have had, on an average, about a days downtime per month for the last year, which considering the no FUP plans is acceptible to me. The worst I faced was 4/5 days downtime at a stretch for which I was given a discount of 200 INR on my bill for that month.

#Dhrubo - Even i am tempted to switch to reliance but 16 days of downtime is too much. I have been to my friends house and have seen the connection going down every half an hour. Sometimes the connection doesn't work for weeks, and the CC people do nothing.

#swatkats - RIL it is. I dialled *377 from my landline, so no chance of ending up in YOU.
<
Although the plans are exactly the same. Just hope it is true.

I have Spoken to the Reliance guys, Any plan that is offered by Reliance should be on their website. He said. No chance of Reliance offering 12Mbps that too for that price.

reliance is providing good service here in my area.

The other provider i.e. bsnl usually don't have problems but when problem happens it will not be solved for next 2-3 months

here in bangalore reliance service is just awesome, no downtime at all & if by chance there is any issue it will be resolved within Max 24hrs, been using reliance from past 1.5 yrs...

Back