Reliance, Videocon and many cheating customers

Ra.hul

Disciple
I got one message on my Reliance cdma connection "You have been charged 30 rs against your activation of health care services" I was like WTF. I called customer care regarding this and as usual they are not ready to accept their mistake " sir this service is been activated by you, we can't refund you". Same was in my Videocon connection

Now I have observed that this thing only happen with connection which are used very less.

I have wasted more than 200 rs on this.

Is there any way we Sue this Telecom operators for lootings customers?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Samething happened to me... Now wonder dude..jus google "reliance s*cks" , u can see hell lot of guys like us who got cheated...

Replace Reliance with any other mobile service provider and you will find plenty of similar results !

Wish there was something we can do to prevent this crap from happening.

Same here

I use loop connection and this thing has happened with with 2-3 times but i was lucky to have the amount refunded :)

And my mom has a reliance connection and this thing happens every month - i immediately call the CC and they agree to refund me the amount within 24 hours

I am indeed lucky in this case :) and hope everyone also become lucky

So nice of them to activate HEALTHCARE service for you. :)

Its not just reliance, you can say same for airtel and vodafone.They activate caller tune service and charge you for some s#!t song.The best part is customer is totally unaware of this service.

I think the TRAI rule states that they HAVE to refund the amount if they are contacted within 24 hours.

(Have used that line with Airtel, after 2-3 refunds, the bogus activations stop for a while)

I use Airtel connection. And I have totally different experience with their cc.

I had some service activated, I dunno how, but might be some kid brother did that while playing - but I'm not sure.

Seeing the bill I called up their cc, and without any question they deducted 250 bucks from my bill. :)

^^ In postpaid also same thing happens if you are not on a corporate plan. For old customers with 4-5 years in service in corporate plans , they even refund if something was activated by mistake by self only :p

And ya this auto activations happen for ppl who are below RS 100 ARPU , so of course for ppl with pospaid plans and bill amounting to arnd 300~500 these things will never happen ! Even in one of my new corp nos...I got Caller tune activated by them w/o my knowledge...its a diff thing that they compensated me for 3 times the caller tune activation charge :D

Similar experience with IDEA prepaid no. I got for my dad. Dad does not read the SMS, so realized about these packs getting activated late. I got it refunded after more than a month. Since then, no such issues. It's like they will refund if you catch them doing so. Not otherwise. But in OP's case, they are flatly rejecting the refund request. Too bad!

Just call up CC, tell them that you have not activated the service, ask for refund. If they persist that they cannot, tell them you will complain to TRAI, as you had not received any message asking for activation of services + you have not pressed any key to activate the service. I had to do this with Docomo, who deducted 120 bucks :S for Caller tune service. They refunded the amt within 10 minutes or so.

Had a lot of shit with Vodafone and by the next day I call, they said that I was activated this service and this time(mostly night, after 10pm)..

They refund the money mostly... No problem with refunding...

And one more thing(offtopic)

If you want a 3 month booster pack of 30 Paisa all calls or 10 Paisa for Vodafone or some std offer for FREE...

Just use mobile portability and once the cc guy pursude to stay on that(Vodafone) network. He offer these plans, just say okay... I'm still using this booster

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

CURTAIL - if each & every Service providers using same method than what else we can ASSUME & why CAN'T TRAI? but every one has it's share in Pie by one or other way.

i never get such auto-activations on my docomo number and i have got refunds even for the accidental activations :)

This kind of thing happened many timed even with two of mt SMART SIMS. :mad:

U will never get refund even if u call them 1000K times. :(

As CA50 said before that its their policies to earn more profit.

Once I get shocked when saw a lady came to rworld(at Jadavpur) and she was complaining that BAL was cut even with DND on.

And the fking worker(very rude person) from rworld did not even try to help her.....

This thing happens with my Reliance CDMA mobile every time I recharge the mobile. This sucks and each time I have to call them up. Sometimes I just leave it. I am fed up of these AHs.

Even Vodafone did same think to me and my balance gone to negative.

When I did not get the refund after calling CC I broke and threw the SIM to drain.....:(

Such thing do happen !

If CC not helping, mail their Nodal Officers they will try to help.

mail all the executive names whom you talked to and say they were ranting on you :eek:hyeah:

Back