Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

I called them regarding these plans and they replied "this currently promotional and it is without FUP and will be available in few days."

Doesn't make Sense. My Calculations Suggest Good profits for them despite of such ul plans, probably The customer Care Doesn't have idea and might have told you like that. Sales Guy over here confirmed new plans have been launched and it would be updated within a week.:)
Just to Give you Guys some idea:
Beam offers 10mbps 30Gb + 2mbps ul for 1110(inc.tax) > Reliance offers 2mbps unlimited for 786(inc.tax) and Reliance has their own bandwidth capacities. :|
Similarly Beam offers 15Mbps till 40gb + 4mbps unlimited for 1660(inc.tax) > Reliance offers 4mbps unlimited for 1235(inc.tax)

Oh their customer service reps. are a bunch of goons alright!

I was on a Reliance postpaid connection before and when we switched to another residence, I wanted to shift this connection and called them a few days before the shifting happened. They did express their concern over shifting the connection and told me that it may not be possible if there is no connection in the vicinity, which was fine by me. I asked them to terminate the connection if that was the case. They obliged but sent their technician to collect the cable modem and accessories almost a month later! And to top it all, I was billed for the month when I did not use that connection at all. I got a dozen calls (I still do but I wouldn't answer them now) after this incident reminding me about the payment part and I tell them the whole story. Looks like their customer service is managed by call center reps. without any record of previous communication.

I'll be honest though. Their connection was very good in terms of speed and almost no downtimes during the 2 year usage period. I had to login into their server daily which wasn't a big deal.

Just called them up to re-check the feasibility in my area. Let's see how it goes. I'm really not willing to ditch my current MTNL connection, but these offers are highly tempting. The last time I called up Reliance, they told me that wireline isn't feasible and that I should opt for Wi-Max connection, which I politely rejected. :p

Hope MTNL Delhi will also learn something by this move and increase the base speeds ,i am still on legendary 512kbps speed :p

I can't seem to get through to their to a customer support associate on their broadband helpline #30337777
Can some share their customer support number where I can talk to someone?

Also has anyone in delhi been able to confirm the availability of these plans?

One of their salespeople came to my door today regarding these plans. Was pleasantly surprised to hear about the new plans, especially the 2mbps for Rs. 700. I'm currently on the Rs. 649 plan (600kbps day, 1mbps night) and no FUP. An extra Rs 50 for twice the speed seems too good to pass up. My billing cycle ends on the 27th, will probably upgrade then :)

Also, the service offered by Reliance (in my case) has been just short of excellent. Other than a 5-day downtime (supposedly all-India) towards the end of last month , I have rarely had troubles with the connection itself that weren't fixed promptly.

Called them again yesterday night and they have registered my request for plan migration from Zoom 999 to Thunder 1099.
ETA is 48 Hours but they said they will inform me once it's done. :D :p

Really sticky situation for me.
I had reliance for 3 yrs and decided to opt out due to the low speed/high price. I was on 800kbps plan till 25GB and beyond..600kbps for about Rs785(inclusive taxes)
Moved to Hathway now and downgraded my reliance plan. Advance rental for 6 months. Cost me Rs 4500 for 6 months @ 3mbps(20GB FUP), 1mbps after that. This is costing me 750/month.

Service of Reliance is definitely Top class. Never faced a disconnection. Hathway has few disconnections, but acceptable so far. Now i need to disconnect Reliance connection.
Is it possible to suspend my reliance connection and reactivate after 6 months without paying the installation charges?

No, it was in July but I moved from combo to internet only connection then. I had to get my connection disconnected and then get new one.

I have combo right now and want to switch to one of the thunder plans...

Will they switch it or should i get my current plan disconnected and then get a new one??

I have combo right now and want to switch to one of the thunder plans...

Will they switch it or should i get my current plan disconnected and then get a new one??

Most probably you will have to disconnect and get a new connection. But check with customer care and ask them about it.

I called yesterday morning and they gave me a request id for change of plans. Probably it will change today. Due to some reasons my website loading time has increased since morning :annoyed:

Back