Reliance Jio Rollout

My Experience so far

1) My wife uses Jio with her iPhone & Airtel in her android. I have 2 numbers, Reliance GSM & Vodafone
2) Calling from Jio -> Reliance GSM, Airtel & Vodafone. No problem whatsover
3) Calling from Reliance GSM -> JIO --- All lines are busy (Status for the past 1 month)
4) Calling from Vodafone -> JIO --- Called number is busy (Status for the past 1 month)
5) Calling from Airtel-> JIO --- No issues
6) Calling from TATA Landline -> JIO --- No issues
7) Jio -> Jio --- Breeze :)

I do have a jio number, but i can't imagine it as a primary number. Using it only for data. Unless jio improves the call connectivity issue, they won't find any buyer atleast in the corporate world. Come this march, they would be a huge backout from office goers..

The biggest issue with Jio calling still is BSNL. This is a huge issue especially in rural/non-metro areas, and it doesn't look like bsnl is gonna expand capacity anytime soon.

^ LOL. It's just that TRAI threatened/fined all the others and they increased their interconnect capacity. But who will threaten/fine BSNL (govt.)?

Yup. Especially in the evenings I get line are busy message when calling bsnl number. But it connects after 2~3 tries. cannot imagine this as a primary number

I'm late to the JIO party and have been using this since past 2 weeks. Call connect success rate is roughly 50-60% (airtel and vodafone numbers). But occasionally it just connects to some random person without even the dialing tone. Happened more than a few times.
As far as data speeds are concerned, they seem very low compared to airtel 4G(Pune) that I have been using. No way I'm paying for such speeds and no way this can be my primary number.

I think Jio still needs much work to be done before launching in real world, presently internet and call connectivity both are an issue, but I'm happy that due to Jio, other networks have reduced their rates. My primary Airtel number has ₹299 for 4GB 4G/3G data and unlimited calling to Any mobile in the country.

I think Jio still needs much work to be done before launching in real world, presently internet and call connectivity both are an issue, but I'm happy that due to Jio, other networks have reduced their rates. My primary Airtel number has ₹299 for 4GB 4G/3G data and unlimited calling to Any mobile in the country.
How? I mean could you share the plan details...

How? I mean could you share the plan details...
Similar offer on my Airtel Prepaid number.
0412bf488d8b92d709fa3b1f9d2591e6.jpg
ccf514c3c1536ef7a75984c1507ba5c0.jpg

Anybody recharge the 6GB pack at 301/- for 28 days pack ? What happen for the next day 1GB free data ? User get the same for next day ....Or he will not eligible until his 6GB exhausted..?

Please post your input...
Lol .. Who on earth with a sane mind do this

Lol .. Who on earth with a sane mind do this

No matter what - I'm getting always CONSTANT over 20-25 mbps speed at my Jio Fi Router and 1GB deplete very fast if I'm not careful - That is why - I'm not from any Metro city rather my location is outskirt of a Metro....This is due to my location and maybe less user in my locality.

Back