Reliance Jio Rollout

Great explanations, Go jio and my money...[DOUBLEPOST=1473011214][/DOUBLEPOST]Something i was testing today,

Called the following operators
Airtel - tried 10 times - got through 0
Vodafone - tried 2 times - got through 1
idea - tried 2 times - got through 2
aircel - tried 2 times - got through 2

As on Sep 4 8 pm. Lets see how goes it after the "launch" .

Airtel seriously hates Jio :D
In our Area
Vodafone-tried 10 times - got through 1

Great explanations, Go jio and my money...[DOUBLEPOST=1473011214][/DOUBLEPOST]Something i was testing today,

Called the following operators
Airtel - tried 10 times - got through 0
Vodafone - tried 2 times - got through 1
idea - tried 2 times - got through 2
aircel - tried 2 times - got through 2

As on Sep 4 8 pm. Lets see how goes it after the "launch" .

Airtel seriously hates Jio :D

For me,

Vodafone and Airtel has been 0/infinity

The rest I would say about 75% of the times.

No issues with landlines.

I don't know how but I am able to use iMessage as well as FaceTime.[DOUBLEPOST=1473049924][/DOUBLEPOST]You have to enable your email address or other. That way Apple doesn't verify the new mobile no. And you get to use the iMessage. Just select your email address as caller ID

Was anyone successful in getting a port in request with Jio? I went to reliance digital but they did not have any clue regarding when the forms will be available from...

Was anyone successful in getting a port in request with Jio? I went to reliance digital but they did not have any clue regarding when the forms will be available from...
+1 same here, went to reliance digital and the staff says they have no news yet for porting

Last edited:
http://www.jio.com/preview/partner#section13
2QDkIqe.png

Jio is supposed to be officially launched today, but the Digital express staff are still sending away people who don't have a code. I got my sim from a Reliance digital without any code. Looks like they're just trying to reduce the rush saying any kind of BS.

RDigital guys asked me to come on 7th,When i asked them about MNP. ALSO its better to wait for a month if you don't want call drop/proper voice calls experience. I'll port my secondary number in mean time.

Back