Reliance Jio Rollout

Guys, Yesterday I got jio sim using imported Note 4. Now I don't have that phone, but having x play and 6s plus both are volte supported.

Now how do I get activated? Inserted that sim in x play, but no signal. Any idea how long it will take? And do i need the same note 4?

Guys, Yesterday I got jio sim using imported Note 4. Now I don't have that phone, but having x play and 6s plus both are volte supported.

Now how do I get activated? Inserted that sim in x play, but no signal. Any idea how long it will take? And do i need the same note 4?
you should receive a sms saying that the Jio number is now available for televerfication. After than you should proceed to insert the sim on a volte phone and call 1977 for televerification.

are you sure moto x play is VoLTE?

guys am reposting again.. Is no one using Wind phones? Then how are people getting the JIO sim? I am planning to buy Wind 3 phone via flipkart just for JIO sim.. If there is any other way, Please let me know.

guys am reposting again.. Is no one using Wind phones? Then how are people getting the JIO sim? I am planning to buy Wind 3 phone via flipkart just for JIO sim.. If there is any other way, Please let me know.
Get any Samsung device supporting lte or preferably volte(for unlimited offer) install my jio app generate offer code using it. Go to reliance digital and give them the offer code and apply for the sim. You will not need the samsung phone after activation of the unlimited offer.

Get any Samsung device supporting lte or preferably volte(for unlimited offer) install my jio app generate offer code using it. Go to reliance digital and give them the offer code and apply for the sim. You will not need the samsung phone after activation of the unlimited offer.

I thought Jio offer is for some specific Samsung phones ?

From Myjio Playstore page.
14e1a05ee12c1cc0c412e08d44387af3.jpg

I am using the Wind 4, its a great device with superb battery. lasts me a day and half easily.

If your device supports the bands but no VoLTE, the unlimited preview offer gets deactivated in minutes(if initially activated in Samsung or LYF handsets) and you will be left with 2GB data to be used on the handset thats all.

I am not sure if this is correct.
Though I have not verified this myself but there are people who have tried this already and have claimed that they were able to use the unlimited offer on a non VoLTE device. Also their usage has past the 2GB limit and is still working perfectly.

Whenever I use Jio net, everything is fine, in 6S but only app store doesn't open. Nothing downloads too, but if i go in a browser or app, it works, not just in app store, anybody knows why ?

I was checking the "My Recharges" tab on the MyJio app and noticed there was one recharge done on 14th August. Unlike the one done on 1st August which was done to increase the validity till end of this month, I din't receive any message for this one. So on checking My Plans I see the validity is extended till 2036. On reading the older posts, a similar mistake was done when they were giving the initial 3 months, so any ideas what is happening here?

I was checking the "My Recharges" tab on the MyJio app and noticed there was one recharge done on 14th August. Unlike the one done on 1st August which was done to increase the validity till end of this month, I din't receive any message for this one. So on checking My Plans I see the validity is extended till 2036. On reading the older posts, a similar mistake was done when they were giving the initial 3 months, so any ideas what is happening here?

Check if you have anything under the upcoming plan tab. Also does the validity 2036 shows under the base plan offering for Volte+ if yes then it's normal.

Back