PC Peripherals Reliable Shops @ Lamington Road, Mumbai

Be carefull while buying any thing from lamington road, there are many shops like Cassete World who cheat and u will suffere a lot at the time of support.

Many product bought from them are not cover under OEM warranty

MAGNeT said:
also there is a small shopof a sardar times computer opposite comp selection lane(in the same lane of pc guide)
...ull get hdd 50-100 rs cheaper than the best price quoted ard...though wont support to buy full pc lik mobo and other stuffs
I had bought a 945 intel board from TIME a year back. I had got it for 150 bucks less than others around the block had quoted. I live in kalyan and when i asked the sardar for warranty, he said he lives in thane and gave me his cell phone no and provided me the choice to call him and meet him in thane station to sort the product issue. A very dedicated seller and i would recommend him to everyone.

ps: bought a sony 7240s drive in lamington road today for 1200 from pc guide without the box.

broadway said:
I had bought a 945 intel board from TIME a year back. I had got it for 150 bucks less than others around the block had quoted. I live in kalyan and when i asked the sardar for warranty, he said he lives in thane and gave me his cell phone no and provided me the choice to call him and meet him in thane station to sort the product issue. A very dedicated seller and i would recommend him to everyone.

ps: bought a sony 7240s drive in lamington road today for 1200 from pc guide without the box.

ya, he is a nice person, he stays at thane (east) near my society, his name is Harminder, he has also opened a shop in east.

vahss_11 said:
ya, he is a nice person, he stays at thane (east) near my society, his name is Harminder, he has also opened a shop in east.

He has a shop @Thane east? Could you provide me the address or his number atleast? I've been to his house and had bought a dvd rw 2-3 yrs back, good chap

AVOID THE FOLLOWING SHOPS ON LAMINGTON ROAD:

Krazzy Computer Valley

McCann Info

Recommended Shops:

IT Hub

McCann Infosys

Demnse

P.S.

Both shops in the 'avoid' category have ripped me off a total of Rs. 5000/-

The recommended shops give the best price on any Computer equipment.

ya Demnse is good. just tell them that you are getting better prices in other shops they do agree to lower their price and add freebies.

log 1 = 0 said:
Hey all,

Well I am from Pune, I am plannin to buy my System from here itself...eventhough i know that price differences are big between Mumbai and Pune...Main reason...for LOCAL WARRANTY.....:S

Anyways....Still i could purchase major components from there...coz then it would save me a lot..!! Besides i doubt if i could find 7900GS in Pune...:hap5:

So i was wondering if anyone could tell me abt Reliable Shops @Lamington Road, coz i have never been there...and so dunno which ones offer Good Prices...and After Sales support..!! :hap2:

Addresses and Phone Nos. would be great.... :)

PS:- I have heard that these ppl don't quote EXACT prices if asked by phone...!! :ashamed:

Thanx

bhai ...kya build kar raha hai...

if you give more details of what exactly you want to buy then guys can help you better. i have got lots of stuff from mumbai only from Prime including my heavy cabinet so let us know what all you want to build

avi_avadhut said:
bhai ...kya build kar raha hai...
if you give more details of what exactly you want to buy then guys can help you better. i have got lots of stuff from mumbai only from Prime including my heavy cabinet so let us know what all you want to build

You are asking The OP? he is done building it 3 years back:p

Re: !! Reliable Shops @Lamington Road..!!

I would go for Computer Selection in Lamington Road as they provide good customer service and the prices are upto the market standards. Even after sales Support which is Good.

Prices in hardware keep on changing, if you go to buy from one shop you will notice they call someone on the phone to ask the parts or price. Its like this early morning they call each other to find out who has the stock. No one particular shop in lamington road has all the parts with them. let it be processors, motherboards, graphic cards and so on.

So if you want to find out which part is the cheapest, it is better to ask many shops and you will comes across different prices !

phone nos wont help as unless u go to lammington road you will not get the mkt prices well you need 2 ask in a few shops till you hit the guy who has the stuff and he will give you at the lowest price amongst the quotes that you have got. primeabgb,mahavir computers, rk infosys, itwares mcann etc are the popular shops..

Hello everybuddy,

I am from Pune,

I want to purchase

CPU : i7 2600K

MBD : Asus P8P67 DELUXE

GPU : Asus ENGTX 460 DC TOP/2DI/1GD5/V2

RAM : Corsair Dual channel 2GBx2

HDD : Segate 7200.12 1TB

needed prices from mumbia lamington road....

guies price updates for this products.... (prices from pune will also do.)

@hacker... mostly u can't buy from the wholesaler... as the prices for the normal stuff like hdd mb ram n all.. will be much lower with retailer than those with the guy who actually stocks them... wholesaler won't sell to u unless u can open a account with them by providing details like office address... reference from other dealer.... credit worthiness... as they don't sell one off pieces for cash... tats y the term wholesaler...

Back