FS: Others Rehnpo Eye Massager ( new with warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
last price dropped Rs 3800 including shipping.
Almost new. hardly used. with warranty
Do not negotiate any further. may keep it.

up.
Rs 3800 is non negotiable. Please dont message for noegitation. If you getting somewhere cheap please go ahead and buy from there.
Product is hardly used more than few times and is almost like new.

hello, let me know if he backs out , my doctor confirmed i have a dry eye syndrome and this should help me manage that
Buy from Amazon if you aren't able to get it here. It often dips to 4000 INR

1664267959999.png

Also spending 1K extra on your health is fine I think when you absolutely need it. 5K right now with coupon and SBI card discount although that discount is kinda fake.

Buy from Amazon if you aren't able to get it here. It often dips to 4000 INR

View attachment 147034

Also spending 1K extra on your health is fine I think when you absolutely need it. 5K right now with coupon and SBI card discount although that discount is kinda fake.
As far as I have seen and followed the price you have mentioned is the one that comes without remote and vibration.

This one has remote and vibration and is often Rs 4500-6000 atleast that is what i have observed over long time .

hello, let me know if he backs out , my doctor confirmed i have a dry eye syndrome and this should help me manage that
I also suffer from dry eyes for a really long time. So wanted to try this out. Get the cheaper one on sale, remote is no big deal I think, once you get used to the buttons. Good luck with your treatment.

I also suffer from dry eyes for a really long time. So wanted to try this out. Get the cheaper one on sale, remote is no big deal I think, once you get used to the buttons. Good luck with your treatment.
The one without remote is also without vibration.

I believe the one with remote is like a 2.0 version little better .

I would advice him to go for remote one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back