Register domains for just 0.99$ at Godaddy

utsav said:
:O OMFG , how godaddy manages to do that :S , am gonna buy a bunch of domains :eek:hyeah:

They can because they sell hosting and other services which no one ever needs at high prices. You should see the no. of pages you have to go through to buy a domain, lol.

Emperor said:
Stay away from godaddy if you plan to register domain related to any drugs/medications/steroid etc.
Mine are not any of that kind..lol..Btw why not godaddy?? Do they check what the site is about???

Emperor said:
Stay away from godaddy if you plan to register domain related to any drugs/medications/steroid etc.

and I will also add "Yahoo Domains".

Yes, stay away from yahoo domains 1.99$ offer.

Recently I purchased a domain name at yahoo just to test their 1.99$ offer...

The order form had many hidden services already checked like "whois protection" for around 10$. If you don't read them and uncheck them, yahoo will charge many $s.

And to my surprise, I was charged twice, first 1$ and then 1.99$ :mad:

My yahoo billing shows only one invoice of 1.99$. I don't know where they charged 1$ extra. There is no email support from yahoo. You have to call yahoo (US) to get any support... :mad: :mad:

I have unlocked my domain, and taken auth key. Hope to get it transferred after 60 days.

pranavreddy said:
Mine are not any of that kind..lol..Btw why not godaddy?? Do they check what the site is about???

No need to check site when Domain Name indicates.... they start suspending such domains & demand $75 if you want to move your domain from godaddy to other.

On net on various forums always read bad hosting service from godaddy & now they also starts earning bad fame with such policy... other host too suspend such domains but ask you to move out but godaddy even want to make money from YOUR LOSS...

now what left with godaddy as a good service provider... so no wonder if they starts luring customers for domain & hosting :bleh:

Back