Reducing Eye Strain due to Monitor

^How many hands do you need to use all this "simultaneously"?

one is more than enough
<
, anyway check my sitting position and distance, is it ok or too near to cause strain ?

I got a 24-inch LCD LED Backlit monitor for my PC. I sit around 14-15 hr on PC, years before its all good, but now a days after working for 4-5 hours i feel little bit strain in eyes and feels sleepy too
<

Any solution to reduce strain from it ?

* My room is well lit and i had set the brightness to 0

yeah...turn the monitor off...and take a break

washing the face with fresh water keeping the eyes open often is really helping me. Used to have problems with my eyes getting dried up due to long PC hours. Blinking has its limitation on wetting the eye surface, and if you are using ceiling fan with no a/c at noon, eyes get dried up quickly. turning on the a/c makes things much better, but washing the eyes and face in every 30~60 mins seems to alleviate the problem almost fully.

<
Why u always post pics [font=arial, sans-serif]without a shirt ?? [/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]
<
[/font]

just got my gunnar eye glasses recently, man its just damm damm damm good, has been using since 8-9 hr and no 0% tiredness in my eyes, it really makes feel good, will recommend to everyone who are facing the stress problem
<

Thx alot aproxymate for suggesting it
<

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:11847]

just got my gunnar eye glasses recently, man its just damm damm damm good, has been using since 8-9 hr and no 0% tiredness in my eyes, it really makes feel good, will recommend to everyone who are facing the stress problem

Thx alot aproxymate for suggesting it

How much do they cost buddy ?

paid 119$ + free shipping, The custom in India suxx, they charged me Rs. 600 even though the package has been marked as $20 only
<

As I wear prescription glasses, how can I get one of these gunnar glasses with my prescription ? I saw the website but it is very confusing to obtain a prescription one, where I should go for carl zeiss outlet here
<

_

As I wear prescription glasses, how can I get one of these gunnar glasses with my prescription ? I saw the website but it is very confusing to obtain a prescription one, where I should go for carl zeiss outlet here
<

_

I think you are out of luck if you aren't in the US. They have tie-ups with certain eye-care providers (http://www.gunnars.com/rx/) which can help you add these to your prescription. Maybe you can try contacting them and have them ship the glasses.

Back